2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Love it. I have 3 and I feel that’s not enough. JB knocked these/those out the park. The comfort alone hooked me. And it’s not even modern tech.

:lol:

Same here, and I've only worn one of my 2014 pairs 5-7 times.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

These are just SOOOOOO f'n great!!! The only thing that irks me, and the Nike Air embroidery on the heels. Outside of that, these are pure f'n SEX!!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:lol:

I feel like so many people hated the 2014 infrared too. I have read around that the OG infrared was closer to the 2014 on some pairs. Idk if it is true but I personally hate the varsity or any other Red on the infrared 6s it looks super ugly to me I love the pinkish orange red on the 2019 and the 2014 Salmon pinkish red is super fire too! I love how the infrared is pinkish pop here.
20201019_164242.jpg
It was the lack of NA that single handedly makes the 2014 unwearable for me. I have no problems with the infrared color. I also love the light red almost pink. The varsity red on em is absolute trash. Imo.

I feel like so many people hated the 2014 infrared too. I have read around that the OG infrared was closer to the 2014 on some pairs. Idk if it is true but I personally hate the varsity or any other Red on the infrared 6s it looks super ugly to me I love the pinkish orange red on the 2019 and the 2014 Salmon pinkish red is super fire too! I love how the infrared is pinkish pop here.
20201019_164242.jpg

I agree 100%.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat: :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I think this is why I love my 35s so damn much it's that light infrared color! They're covered in it and it's so satisfying looking down. You always have fore *** sneaker pictures bro! ALWAYS!

These colors from the sample and 2014 are damn near the same bro I think the lighting is just different.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

017FAE77-3E3A-483D-B7F9-CAA767D3B343.jpeg
7E07B90F-8703-4686-A6B9-D97CBF72CB2F.jpeg

Rocking with so called NT denim. Unapologeticlly.

It's pretty rare that I double up on a sneaker, since I buy my shoes to wear them, but these are SO good I went triple up, as I did with the Concords and Playoff 11's.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Absolute Flames man. Do you G, with the NikeTalk Denim. I do the the exact the same. The pics of me in the 2014's, that I posted on my IG, is the exception. I rarely wear joggers nowadays, tho. They just don't look right on me. These with a pair of Indigo, or black 501's is UNDEFEATED. IMHO.

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Absolute Flames man. Do you G, with the NikeTalk Denim. I do the the exact the same. The pics of me in the 2014's, that I posted on my IG, is the exception. I rarely wear joggers nowadays, tho. They just don't look right on me. These with a pair of Indigo, or black 501's is UNDEFEATED. IMHO.

Bro 501s are super super fire. Especially the shiny indigo pair I used to rock those all through high school before a bunch of people did, I like your style brother!

So we're on evacuation standby from the CA fires. Out of my collection, I decided to take 4 shoes with me: Black Infrared 6, WC4, BC4, Playoff 11s, and wearing my BC3s. Ugh....not an easy decision...the stacks are high....oh well.....So long as the family is safe.

So we're on evacuation standby from the CA fires. Out of my collection, I decided to take 4 shoes with me: Black Infrared 6, WC4, BC4, Playoff 11s, and wearing my BC3s. Ugh....not an easy decision...the stacks are high....oh well.....So long as the family is safe.
Damn man. As long as you and your family are safe, thats all that matters. My thoughts are with you.

Hope everything is good brother sorry to hear this let us know if there is anything we can help with! Dangerous situations like this are no joke brother sucks to hear.

Back
Top Bottom