2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Ill probably sell my pair when they reach $400+. My buddy who worked at FNL at the time got me his 30% off discount but he went with my normal TTS. I wasnt gonna complain or have him exchange so I just kept em, but I would rather wear my DMPs anyway. Will buy again if the next retro is as good.

Ill probably sell my pair when they reach $400+. My buddy who worked at FNL at the time got me his 30% off discount but he went with my normal TTS. I wasnt gonna complain or have him exchange so I just kept em, but I would rather wear my DMPs anyway. Will buy again if the next retro is as good.
You think these will climb like that?

I got a DS pair and I’m wearing my rock pair less and less lately.

Absolutely... size 11 is already over $400 on GOAT. By next year 10.5 should be too.

Screenshot_20230801_140615_GOAT.jpg

Still kicking myself for not grabbing a double, this was back in the good old days where I could show up at the mall at opening time and grab however many pairs I wanted.. I think there were like 5 people there for these that morning, and they had plenty of pairs to go around.

I know alot of ppl would hate em but those would be a must. The infrared nike air is godly. Local shop here...the owner has a pair he said. I think 1 day it'll happen. If zsneakerheadz or some big IG shoe page would start posting em and asking "should they release these?"....that'd get some serious attention

Back
Top Bottom