2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Could look like this at worst. Or like the 2000. At best the 1991
66653303-9915-450E-98F0-0EEF1031E73E.jpeg
I personally liked the "infrapink" on the 2014s.

Gotta say the 2014 actually looks good in that pic. JB needs to release pics already though. At this rate we gonna get a time machine invented first that allows us to travel back to 91 and just cop the ogs first :lol:

FACTS.

Why do folks think they’ll turn out so bad? Even if you don’t trust UA pics, when has Jordan Brand ever released a retro 3-7 that ended up looking the exact same and having the exact same materials as the previous version?

1. The Color description is Infrared, not Infrared 23. Jordan Brand still uses Infrared 23 to this day, so if the color these is just Infrared, it’s bound to be different.
2. The current 6 shape is different than 2014. Many would agree it’s better now.
3. These are likely gonna be Durabuck entirely. Even if it’s entirely flat Durabuck with no contrast, many a while back said they didn’t need the contrast anyway.
4. We already know the Nike Air will likely be the same font as the Maroon 6. The high tongue also likely won’t be there, but no retro 6 has had that high 1991 tongue.

The only way it could be 2014 with Nike Air is if they use that Nubuck again.

It’s hard for me to get into tbh. I liked the Gatorade a lot. I would buy the next Carmine tho

I hated them back in ‘91. Thought they were one of the ugliest things I’d ever seen. Now I really like them. Would buy day one if a good retro comes.

I saw Jordan play once in my life, in a exhibition game against the Washington Bullets in Knoxville. He was wearing the Carmines. That colorway will always mean a lot to me. We sat 5 rows from the Bulls bench. I was hyped to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom