2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
It wouldve been nice to have that same collar, where the top is slim and clean with the ankle hole. The top embossed line is meant as a point to contrast and end that collar line. The bottom embossed line is the point meant to tell them where to end the bottom of the ankle hole. Tinker is literally saying "this goes here, and that goes there". And they cant f'n see it. Im sick of unqualified people talking themselves into the wrong occupation because they think the title is cool. F off.

Dont get me wrong, Im satisfied but these things are what made the design look so dope originally and its a shame those small touches get overlooked. Its like they dont appreciate Tinker's genius or vision or something, I dont know... Like they dont respect his work.

The ankle hole is really the only flaw. Its not cut low enough or high enough. It looks sloppily done, like an after thought. When its one of the main focal points of the shoe, while the real focal point is right next door and the other is right underneath it. All of the visual attention goes RIGHT THERE. Why cant they ever go 100 percent? It doesnt even look like its an on purpose thing, it just looks like they werent talented enough to catch it or understand it. Sloppy collar fools.

Last edited:
Also, it looks like in order to compensate for the misplaced ankle hole (which creates a wider band inbtween the cutout under it) they had to widen the band that goes down at the midfoot to make it visually balance out. And by widening that band going down the midfoot to the arch, it swallows up the space where the perforations go, making them reduce the number of pinholes because they run out of space to put them.

They did all that instead of simply making the ankle hole right.

W in T F

0FA977CA-A92B-42EE-8395-9E1430D5FE54.jpeg
F1E9E8A6-2C81-4483-A60E-F4A44B4AD51A.jpeg

Type of dude that believe everything you see on TV :smh:

It’s just as much “evidence” on both sides, depending on what you believe in...much like everything else dealing with mainstream media.

Again, don’t be so naive.

My friend, I work in media. Have worked in law. Stop telling people not to be naive. You and the Prince want to believe it, knock yourselves out. Your definition of “evidence” isn’t mine. I’m done with this idiocy :rofl:

e19aa068-6bb7-4092-8fb2-b2252a70170c-jpeg.2253433

See here? I knew this would lead to issues. Now they didnt leave nearly enough space right there and one shoe has more holes trailing off and the other gets swallowed up. That is a problem area caused by laziness.

i might be the minority but im not a fan of the OG leather back side... prefer the durabuck in the back

its hard to explain through text, ill break it down easy with paint

If it's something that is really hard to explain, then I think I'm okay with it. The 2019's aren't perfect, but there's enough of us on here saying they're in the conversation for best infrared vi retro ever. Whether they are or are not will be debated, but they're for sure the best in nearly 20 years, and they're wearable. I'm in for 2 pairs on release day, and possibly a third down the line.

Some people just want to be miserable, and will find any excuse to complain.

If you're looking for a perfect retro, and Nike has refused to give us one in 30 years, then why waste your time? Just move on to another hobby.

Some people just want to be miserable, and will find any excuse to complain.

If you're looking for a perfect retro, and Nike has refused to give us one in 30 years, then why waste your time? Just move on to another hobby.

Exactly. there isn't 1 single retro that's 100% like the original. It goes for all Nike products, that probably can be extended to any and all products by all companies period.

Maybe for the 50th anniversary of Jordan Brand they'll give us 1:1 retros I dunno. :lol: I'm content with these now though and will indeed try for 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom