2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Copped a size 10 :nthat:
Great way to end an otherwise bad week for me.
Went to SNKRS first and saw nothing. Went to J23app and it took me there. I almost had a heart attack.
076CA85B-4498-406A-93BB-A9A849290632.png

Glad you gave online a try and not just a brick and mortar. Congrats on your pair man.
Last time there was a shock drop didn’t you miss it because you were taking a nap? Lol

Totally missed this. Now I’m really thinking on going to kith tomorrow just to get these out of the way.... hmmmm

Glad you gave online a try and not just a brick and mortar. Congrats on your pair man.
Last time there was a shock drop didn’t you miss it because you were taking a nap? Lol
Yep, I took a nap, then it dropped a little while before I woke up.

Copped. Sole links had it before J23. I had my SNKRS app closed, b/c I was waiting on this. Usually, it will load the new splash with the surprise drop if your app is completely shut down.

3A6CFCA5-998A-4453-A5C2-038D38F64410.jpeg

Look at the cement 3's. They made a ton of those. Probably going to be the same case. Can still cop for retail or slightly above retail still.

Who noticed this??? Kind of odd, considering all SNKRS app marketing about how OG this release is.

9DBD79BB-E52D-4226-9F50-D965CD0BB282.jpeg

HIlarious. Slow day in my office, I've literally refreshed this thread 30 times throughout the day. I start doing something for five minutes and a coworker down the hall hits me up and says they dropped. I'm on SNKRS by 404 pacific time and says sold out. Then it came back with the buy now button. Clicked it and it kept saying there was an error. Tried that five times with no success, then it went back to the notify me button. Whatever, not sweating it LOL

Back
Top Bottom