2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
box sure beats taking my dog to the stupid dog park on a whim though. Something told me"hey, why dont you get out of the house, its nice outside" . Then I get back and im like
giphy.gif

Your dog always > sneakers

Add me to the group that got no notification from SNKRS. Not sweating it too much but I would have much rather had a pair early. Oh well.

Was the same for me but I checked the app saw the shoes THEN got a notification! Classic Nike!

Earlier this week I had daydreams of wearing these amazing kicks for SuperBowl Sunday. So today I splurged on the 2-Day shipping (only an extra $5, hah). I should have them in hand on Saturday! Feeling extremely happy and fortunate right now. Today was a good day!

Surprised anybody you have time to adjust the address. Those extra taps take a long enough to result in a sell out b4 ur done. Freakn ninjas!

BOOM, my pair shipped. As long as the FedEx driver doesn't steal my package (I'm almost certain he nabbed my Concords), I should have these Saturday.

I'm trying to find the option to hold these at a local hub, but not seeing it.

FedEx no longer let's me hold them or reroute to a local pickup location. They say nike put a restriction on any delivery changes. Nike says their escalations team can do it, but that's a 3-5 day response time... SMH...

I was joking fam, but that's just how much I LOVE these. They're my #3, all-time favorite Jordan.

Yeah, it wasn't, but at least it big, and bold. Yes, I know the font was TOO bold, swoosh ended weirdly, and the E was smokin' the BEST loud ever, but at least they tried on those.

:lol:

Hell, on some of the 4's the "AIR" isn't properly aligned with the "NIKE", or the "Swoosh" The 3, is the ONLY model they got it 100%, correct on. The rest of the sneaker, was absolute trash.
copping two myself! I was just messing with you.

Back
Top Bottom