2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
1d76ca83e61539c1168b77cadb120a61.jpg

Billy-D_Approves.gif

At least it beats months of needless prerelease speculation based on just rumors and fakes. What will be entertaining is the upcoming pics of 20x zoom ins of tiny imperfections. Also those pulling out the insoles and showing us they cut corners again. Can’t wait for next week and the week following 2/16 :lol:

Btw, for those waiting for more shipping updates :wink: labels printed and waiting for pickup by ups & fedex.

153A6ED9-737C-4745-A1EB-1E124DF3A182.jpeg
Just checked my order and these say black/crimson

That's seems like a more accurate description of what this color is. Great color, but definitely more Crimson than Infrared! (From previous Crimson releases)

Either way, send 3 of those here!

I do

I don't get notifications from SNKRS unless I click notify on an upcoming release in my feed...which seems to reset itself frequently and I don't end up getting the notifications often times

for a surprise drop, what app are the notifications coming from?? I thought it was Nike+

SNKRS will sometimes notify you, but as you've noted, usually you have to click notify. But the stupid app resets this often, so things you've clicked to notify will be unclicked.

Good/easy options is to download the SoleLinks app, and the J23app. Just be prepared to get tons of notifications, that's the downside.

At least it beats months of needless prerelease speculation based on just rumors and fakes. What will be entertaining is the upcoming pics of 20x zoom ins of tiny imperfections. Also those pulling out the insoles and showing us they cut corners again. Can’t wait for next week and the week following 2/16 :lol:

Btw, for those waiting for more shipping updates :wink: labels printed and waiting for pickup by ups & fedex.

I’m very interested to see what’s underneath the insole. Better not be cardboard that’s all I know.

typical delivery pics
inspection pics
excessive glue pics
misaligned stitching pics
missing laces/locks/etc complaints
and then some

Thanks for reminding me. I gotta make sure my pairs have both lace locks before I leave the store. Good looking out lol.

This pair seems especially difficult to pick up the color on camera

Yeah. I think natural lighting is best for the material and the fact there is 3M. Also natural light will help show the true color of the infrared versus it being contrasted by bulb lighting.

FedEx no longer let's me hold them or reroute to a local pickup location. They say nike put a restriction on any delivery changes. Nike says their escalations team can do it, but that's a 3-5 day response time... SMH...

Yeah you have to contact them via chat. I usually do it right away after I get an order confirmation, they've been pretty good about it for me at least. I just send them the FedEx address to where I want it picked up. I think if you don't provide a location they just pick the closest one to your house. But the one I have is right next to work, so it works out I just grab em after work or during lunch.

Back
Top Bottom