2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Is Footaction the only online raffle open so far for you guys? I have 6 min on that. Everything else is still not on yet for me.

Try logging out & log back in. If it's still not up, delete/reinstall app.

I just reinstalled the apps. Thanks. I got FTL, Champs and FTA on on my reservation now; 6 Min. start for each. Just awaiting for FNL to open there’s. I’ll head to the stores early this week to get the Start codes and I’ll post em.

From the Bay Area.

Anyone not getting any stores available in the Bay area on the champs app? Says nothing is near my zip 94086 even tho I checked the champs launch locator and it says all stores are getting them around me

Does SNKRS allow you to apply gift cards during checkout on the initial launch date or no? Part of me feels like they'd exclude it. Would be nice to get one of pair out of my double up for a little under retail.

Does SNKRS allow you to apply gift cards during checkout on the initial launch date or no? Part of me feels like they'd exclude it. Would be nice to get one of pair out of my double up for a little under retail.

They do
But in my experience I always get errors when trying to purchase on RD
I wouldn’t risk it
You could always ask a cs rep to apply after you purchase

IMG_20190210_131153_102.jpg

I went to one of those spots in NYC that charges a lot before RD and tried these on today. They are TTS to me and for comparison, I am an 11 in I's, III's, IV's, and a my TTS is a 10.5- VII's, XIII's, VI's. They fit TTS to me but these hug the foot more closely than prior VI's .. thats not what none of my other VI's feel like.

Still getting my usual 10.5 on RD.

Edit:

PS: These are ****ing sick in person and the red is .. :nthat:

I went to one of those spots in NYC that charges a lot before RD and tried these on today. They are TTS to me and for comparison, I am an 11 in I's, III's, IV's, and a my TTS is a 10.5- VII's, XIII's, VI's. They fit TTS to me but these hug the foot more closely than prior VI's .. thats not what none of my other VI's feel like.

Edit:

So sick!

Edit:

Do you own the the BM 5s. Those were snug to me. Are these similar or a less snug.

Back
Top Bottom