2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
First time ordering from BSTN. I was able to place order 10 mins before the official 3 AM EST release for most of these EU sites. For those of you that have used BTSN before is this typical for releases like this? Usually, there is a countdown clock and you're not able to add to cart and order. Order confirmation came through a few mins later.
Confirmation is all that matters likely.

B176B4E2-4B52-4CA7-AD2D-984C03EAB548.jpeg
D58C7450-5929-46DE-9F20-D5F8CD90C813.jpeg
These are the laziest pics I’ll ever post here, and I need to iron my jerseys lol.

Difference in red between 2014 and 2019 is striking.
Thats looks like a 2010 varsity red pr tho.

"Didn't get 'em"

Lol, sold out in less than 40 seconds.

I retired from Jordans in 2008... but have periodically come back for a few pairs over the past decade ('09 Space Jams -'10 WC 3s -'18 Shadow Xs) Nostalgia bought me out again for these, as they were the first Jordans I ever owned back in '91, but this is a sign that Jordan definitely doesn't want older customers like myself anymore -can't be bothered with all this hassle, I just wanna buy a pair of kicks, these should've been a GR. But hey, lesson learned, Jordans are not for the OGs... I'll let the kids have them now, I enjoyed my time, but the ride is definitely... and permanently over. Never again Jordan Brand.

Yes I'm salty :lol:

"Didn't get 'em"

Lol, sold out in less than 40 seconds.

I retired from Jordans in 2008... but have periodically come back for a few pairs over the past decade ('09 Space Jams -'10 WC 3s -'18 Shadow Xs) Nostalgia bought me out again for these, as they were the first Jordans I ever owned back in '91, but this is a sign that Jordan definitely doesn't want older customers like myself anymore -can't be bothered with all this hassle, I just wanna buy a pair of kicks, these should've been a GR. But hey, lesson learned, Jordans are not for the OGs... I'll let the kids have them now, I enjoyed my time, but the ride is definitely... and permanently over. Never again Jordan Brand.

Yes I'm salty :lol:
There really is no hassle man. Point and click. Plenty of sites in here with pairs. Retail plus ship. Plenty in the morn too.

Ima be paying 220 in the morn and a 20 mile round trip so thats retail and no work for you. Glad to see everyone eating. I wanna see everyone in these. This is the shoe that got me into Js.

US release will be like $227 - $230
I'll try for a second. Need my 2000s sole swapped.

There really is no hassle man. Point and click. Plenty of sites in here with pairs. Retail plus ship. Plenty in the morn too.

I'm in the UK unfortunately, had 5 tabs/sites open, plus SNKRS app on the phone & tablet -logged in ready to go and every one of them had sold out by 08:01... to me that's hassle.
I'll check back just in the unlikely event that there's a restock or some baskets didn't go through but I'm not holding my breath.

That 23% off code ASW23 does work on BTSN for those who didnt know or dont see it
Isn't it only for selected gear?

I'm in the UK unfortunately, had 5 tabs/sites open, plus SNKRS app on the phone & tablet -logged in ready to go and every one of them had sold out by 08:01... to me that's hassle.
I'll check back just in the unlikely event that there's a restock or some baskets didn't go through but I'm not holding my breath.

But it's sitting everywhere in the EU.

BSTN still has plenty of sizes available as of now.

Back
Top Bottom