2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
It shows sizes available on snkrs
When u try to place an order it's sold out.
Screenshot_20190216-103530.png

3rd pair for me
Footaction easy atc surprisingly
:nthat:
Screenshot_20190216-101949.png
Yes how come?
Even I’m getting a pair.
I struck out in all apps and thought okay another hyped pair
Finally feel "caught up". Got concords finally yesterday and checked out for Infrareds on footaction with ease. Need to stop thinking about doubling up just because I want them now and just be content at having what I want for the moment.

Still waiting on confirmation email but it may have been sent to my old email address.
Still couldn’t get Concords at release price. Everything they restock, they evaporate.

Size 9-18 still sitting on FTL and FTA. I need the champs app to act right so I can pick mine up from the mall. Hope everyone eats easy today.

Exactly. Why are people rooting for shoes to be hard to get?

Especially if you live in a major city or area where lots of people desire such products.

This is how it was sans internet and app delivery purchases back in the day when new Jays actually came out in the 80s and 90s.

Hype, possible lines but the ability to go get them. Sure some sold out real quick IE Concord and Bred 11’s. But they were accessible to get.

I don’t get the stupid *** logic in wanting people to struggle to get something they want as if it makes your score more valuable?

Because at some point you won’t feel that way if you’re forced to take the L on something you really want.

Heathens. Hypebeasts.

Well Nike has nurtured a level of masochism in its fandom .... so not surprised if an easy lift seems less satisfying. Nike’s model is if you haven’t spent a week or more trying to lock in a pair then you really don’t want them.

Back
Top Bottom