2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Okay-won the champs raffle. I get here to the champs and my name isn’t on the list smfh. They’re calling the store manager now but I’m going to be PISSED if I missed out due to some error on their end.

Okay-won the champs raffle. I get here to the champs and my name isn’t on the list smfh. They’re calling the store manager now but I’m going to be PISSED if I missed out due to some error on their end.
Write a letter to champs corporate and send it to nike .

damn looking at some of these pics has me hoping that my pair has contrast to the rear, if not they'll feel like fakes to me top 5 Jordan for me

Hit on SNKRS and in-person at the Nike Store, so I let my FTL and FTA in-store pairs go. I missed out on the 2014 version and am finally glad I did!

What did the store mgr say? Did you leave the store empty handed?

He said he didn’t have any size 8s and he couldn’t give away someone else’s pair. Empty handed and I’m a flight attendant that has to work so I can’t sit around until 3pm waiting for the unclaimed pairs. I’m pissed-I should’ve just got them from SNKRS. This morning. He gave me the number to corporate like that’ll help. I’ve been on hold with them since I left the store.

Went to the mall to get my 2nd pair. Finishline told me their pairs didn't arrive yet. Champs said they had no pairs in my size for FCFS. The last place to try was the Footlocker HOH...

They got me :smokin
PSX_20190216_103329.jpg

He said he didn’t have any size 8s and he couldn’t give away someone else’s pair. Empty handed and I’m a flight attendant that has to work so I can’t sit around until 3pm waiting for the unclaimed pairs. I’m pissed-I should’ve just got them from SNKRS. This morning. He gave me the number to corporate like that’ll help. I’ve been on hold with them since I left the store.
Won't be able to do phone order anyway

unclaimed pairs abundant in my area. FTL, DTLR, and JJ all had full size run around 1pm. Check your local stops if no luck on footsites ppl

I don’t understand how some people are debating whether or not to double up?

That’s not even a question. It’s a MUST.

The new guys can keep all the Off-White, Yeezys, and other hyped up kicks.

I waited 19 years for these to come out with NIKE AIR.

I’LL be DAMNED IF I DIDNT COP 3 Pairs.

Real OGs here know what I’m talking about.

Just came up. Went to grab my reserved 6s bday coupon worked and they also had two gs size 6.5 and 7 turbo greens sitting there. Grabbed em all for 360. Eating today fellas.

Attachments

• IMG_20190216_133629.jpg
    IMG_20190216_133629.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom