2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I guess I’m one of the few that didn’t eat. Not sure if it’s because I’m size 14 and they didn’t make as many in my size or people grabbing 5 pairs at a time cut me off. Not a good release for me. Struck out on every raffle and all the stores were out of stock. Glad you guys ate though. Cheers.

Stockx got em in your size for like 230. Might have to go that route.

I guess I’m one of the few that didn’t eat. Not sure if it’s because I’m size 14 and they didn’t make as many in my size or people grabbing 5 pairs at a time cut me off. Not a good release for me. Struck out on every raffle and all the stores were out of stock. Glad you guys ate though. Cheers.

Bro there were some stores / apps this morning and last night that had size 14 in stock.

Wait on the thread for a restock. These are plentiful.

Bro there were some stores / apps this morning and last night that had size 14 in stock.

Wait on the thread for a restock. These are plentiful.
Hopefully so this would be my first pair of 6’s and it would break my heart if I had to wait 5-6 years for the chance to get a pair that probably won’t be anything close to these. Not very wild about the idea of paying $250 for resell.

Still haven’t gotten my shipping confirmation from FTL :smh: I’m getting nervous
Same here but I wouldn't worry too much yet. As long as your order details say this I think you'll be good. If they were gonna cancel they'd have done it by now I'm pretty sure. Since FTL takes 24 hours to process orders on business days I'd say if we don't get our shipping confirmations by Tuesday then it's time to brace for an L.
Screenshot_20190217-172709_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190217-172739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190217-172739_Chrome.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6
You might be good if what Kicks USA holds true. Their shipments got messed up, and probably won't get them until next week, but more than likely, with a size 14, there should be some lingering around still

I guess it could be from the heel tab, one is quite indented though, almost like a fingernail inprint, it isn't just a surface scuff

That's what I'm saying, the toe pressing up against the other shoe in the box, leaving a scuff or indentation. Sometimes that happens.

Same here but I wouldn't worry too much yet. As long as your order details say this I think you'll be good. If they were gonna cancel they'd have done it by now I'm pretty sure. Since FTL takes 24 hours to process orders on business days I'd say if we don't get our shipping confirmations by Tuesday then it's time to brace for an L.
Screenshot_20190217-172709_Chrome.jpg
Nobodys getting cancelled with that status. Means item is already picked out the warehouse.

Hopefully so this would be my first pair of 6’s and it would break my heart if I had to wait 5-6 years for the chance to get a pair that probably won’t be anything close to these. Not very wild about the idea of paying $250 for resell.

Then you may want to look at other hobbies.

250 for resale is very reasonable, stockx is as low as 220. Like stated above, size 14-16 were available all day and night yesterday on shoe palace for retail.

Are these comfy at all? Or bricks like the 2014? Really these but the 6 just don’t go with my narrow foot. Sold my DB paair too :-(

Also how is the sizing? I have a 10.5 in everything but the 2014 in a 10 and the are too big…

Back
Top Bottom