2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
EBA8002B-87B3-4322-A1AC-36A03ABC768C.jpeg
Got my NDC pair. Thank God.

Thank you Jordan Brand.

Struck out on the apps so I went to bed early & made the hour long drive to Nike Scottsdale cuz I had a $100 Nike gift card & was the first one there at 3am. I was by myself until for about 30 minutes then people slowly started showing up. I'd say there was about 15-20 people there when they opened a 1/2 hr. early at 9:30am. For those saying these are TTS, they're not. Everytime I got my size in the 6's they've always ran big. I asked the staff when they started handing out wristbands if I could try them on first & they said no cuz technically that's un-DS'ing them (whatever). So went a half size down & they fit perfect. I wore em to church Saturday night & Sunday to the grocery store. I love em.

Struck out on the apps so I went to bed early & made the hour long drive to Nike Scottsdale cuz I had a $100 Nike gift card & was the first one there at 3am. I was by myself until for about 30 minutes then people slowly started showing up. I'd say there was about 15-20 people there when they opened a 1/2 hr. early at 9:30am. For those saying these are TTS, they're not. Everytime I got my size in the 6's they've always ran big. I asked the staff when they started handing out wristbands if I could try them on first & they said no cuz technically that's un-DS'ing them (whatever). So went a half size down & they fit perfect. I wore em to church Saturday night & Sunday to the grocery store. I love em.

Crazy world we live in where you can’t try a shoe on before you buy them.

These are 98% good with me.. they legit have everything except the heel contrast and the (LITTLE) white lining that was seen on the OG and 2000 pair but the lining was never THAT noticeable on these.. it’s more so a look which probably comes with age that I prefer. That practically makes these perfect as far as JB goes lol.

I’m glad I was able to see a few pairs though because one pair I saw had a boot left toe and two pairs I saw had scuffs on the toe boxes so QC might’ve been shaky on some pairs. I’m super happy with the release in the end though. That’s my take.

Got my two pairs.. now it’s the IV’s and Blk/Red XI’s which will be a super solid year for JB.
They do have the heel contrast though

All 6’s from Varsity, 2010 Infrared, Olympic 6’s (both colorways), DMP 6’s, Carmines, all have fit TTS for me.

I guess at this point I’m just glad I don’t have any sizing issues like some of y’all.

11.5 for all my Jordan’s and I’m good to go.

Interesting how the GS size has the indentation in the pod area, while the adult don't.....Oh well....

Crazy world we live in where you can’t try a shoe on before you buy them.

Yeah it was funny cuz everyone was like "They're saying on Niketalk that these are TTS". lol... People were legitimately upset that they couldn't try them on. I understand but it ain't that serious to me. If they ran big I'd just wear some thicker socks like Elite's or something like I do with my other 6's.

Same issue. So freakn annoying. It's not like I'm changing the address to a diff residence. It's a damn FedEx pickup location... SMH ...
This. I was able to do it once but haven’t been able to since. Most recently my Adapt BB’s like that’s a $350 shoe I should be able to pick it up at a location

I made the manager let me try it on. Told him I shop here all the time, I got a reward to use and it's my money. He let me try on the. 5 size down while he let 2 people check out.

my snkrs pair juuust came in.

Anyone else's box not holding together because of the glue (of lack thereof)?

both my stockx and snkrs boxes are falling apart already... but the shoes on the other hand.... :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom