2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
GAhhh!!! Yes...I remove that sticker before I even unlace them or try them on. No idea why people leave it in but to each their own.

Yeah man I'm happy with them. Size 8 and I read a few people saying they're under the impression that the smaller sizes tend to have less QC issues. No idea if that's actually the case but I haven't had a real gripe against any pair from Nike in quite a while. What M&N jersey did you get?...

I got the black pinstriped one. It’s a beauty.

I got the black pinstriped one. It’s a beauty.
Yes! Here’s my Champion with my 2014 pair...
14C09420-29BF-4FB8-A6FC-8BB182303D9D.jpeg

Ive waited since 2000 for a decent looking retro of these, they look super nice they did a nice job on these as far as the appearance goes. as far as quality goes omg these are cheaply made, as soon as i picked them up they felt like fakes did 10 years ago. anybody who owned ogs back in the day will understand. Air jordans used to be superior quality over most shoes latest greatest materials even over other nikes they had a huge amount of quality put into them ... these are the opposite. these 2019 6s feel like an empty shell or ghost of what an og used to be. this is the first retro ive bought that nike has done and I wanted to return based on quality. I was at least hoping for BM5 nubuck .. these are horrible quality even the maroon 6s are totally better quality. these 2019s lack materials and padding big time. holding them in my hand really hits home when the ogs were nikes flagship shoes and were such high quality. if the bc4 are like these I might cry

Just got my pair from snkrs ...that UPS decided to leave out in the snow :smh:

But WOW you can actually push in the toe box area now. No more steel toe ! Lol I wish I could wear them tomorrow, but the weather would ruin these.

Ive waited since 2000 for a decent looking retro of these, they look super nice they did a nice job on these as far as the appearance goes. as far as quality goes omg these are cheaply made, as soon as i picked them up they felt like fakes did 10 years ago. anybody who owned ogs back in the day will understand. Air jordans used to be superior quality over most shoes latest greatest materials even over other nikes they had a huge amount of quality put into them ... these are the opposite. these 2019 6s feel like an empty shell or ghost of what an og used to be. this is the first retro ive bought that nike has done and I wanted to return based on quality. I was at least hoping for BM5 nubuck .. these are horrible quality even the maroon 6s are totally better quality. these 2019s lack materials and padding big time. holding them in my hand really hits home when the ogs were nikes flagship shoes and were such high quality. if the bc4 are like these I might cry

I’m not looking to play 48 minutes in these. I just want the og aesthetics. They nailed it. I’m happy.

Only a few og heads know about this. I had 91 infrared and worn em to the ground. Those superior materials is long gone and never coming back so dont expect high quality materials. I must say the only and last retro with original quality was the 1999 retro 4 black/red and white/cement.

I bought 2 pairs of the infrared 6 in 2000. The 2019 infrared material quality is better 2000 infrared and no 3m. Just a fyi

Last edited:
I can agree that the padding is less than it should be. Makes the collar area more flimsy than any 6 I’ve felt/own. A lot of remastered retros have great padding. One of the only things that I wish was different.

I picked these up when the Baron 9's dropped....
I wish they had the same Grey/Black with Infra trims, when I scooped these Infrareds

air-jordan-9-barons-baseball-jersey.jpg

GAhhh!!! Yes...I remove that sticker before I even unlace them or try them on. No idea why people leave it in but to each their own.

Yeah man I'm happy with them. Size 8 and I read a few people saying they're under the impression that the smaller sizes tend to have less QC issues. No idea if that's actually the case but I haven't had a real gripe against any pair from Nike in quite a while. What M&N jersey did you get?

Yeah I remember years ago thinking that Nike Air was never coming back, then they teased it a little, now they're a flooding us with them. I don't mind if they continue to be easy to grab. Just a few more *choice* colors/models have to drop...
I've had **** quality many times

Did anyone get a shipment email from the FTA restock ? I contacted them last night and was told it was processing normally and there should be a email shipment soon.. I notice my confirmation does say ship from the store

Dang it man....Now I'm totally considering returning them. I could keep them and chalk it up as a loss. But I don't know....$200 for a visible imperfection that is worse than my pics indicate up there is a tough pill to swallow.

Feelin like if I return, I'm not gonna be interested at all now. Aggggghhhh!!!! Don't know what to do!
I would keep them. But I can see how you can be OCD on em

Back
Top Bottom