2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
_20190221_103512.JPG
though

I
Can you post pics of your pair? Because I don’t think it’s quite clear at all. If it doesn’t show it probably means the lighting in your place doesn’t allow for it. Y’all believe what you want. I don’t think it’s “quite clear” at all. I do think it’s quite clear that these do have a contrast though. That’s clear. Most of y’all saying this are looking for a black leather, night/day contrast. No pairs have that. Contrast was never always evident, in all lighting, all the time. Not even on the OGs. Old pics and aquaman has confused all of you to think that.
I post my pair 5 or so pages ago. It’s not the lighting and I see very well... besides let’s not act like JB hasn’t ever had releases where details varied. It’s not like their qc is top notch.

We can definitely agree to disagree. Most pairs do in fact have it. It’s just you and aqua saying your pairs don’t have it. Y’alls pairs are the exception, not the rule. Clearly.

Right because you've seen every pair? :lol: (same can be said for me) but I've seen at least 6 pairs in hand and none of them have contrast. Then I saw a bunch get posted here since RD where some have it some dont. So, I certainly disagree. If most pairs have it with a few one offs then I get it. I shouldn't have to strain my eye and hold shoes in 3 different light angles to see it... that means its not there.

If you have it you got lucky.. if you feel this retro has it good for you. I think this retro was done so well people want to believe its 100% perfect. I'm not even one of the people complaining or debating for pages since RD but Im not delusional lol.

Get your packages held at the pickup station and pickup on your own time.

Never any issues doing it that way.

this is the way to go. doesnt matter if the box has a picture of your shoes and the size and everything. it wont get stolen if u hold it at an access point. i do this with all my UPS packages.

There’s no definitive proof that I’m wrong. Way more pairs have been posted with contrast than without. And the ones posted without is subjective to lighting. Believe what you want. These have contrast heel whether y’all like it or not. Not my fault that mindless fools think that it should be shiny black leather which it never was.

I post my pair 5 or so pages ago. It’s not the lighting and I see very well. I’ve been around long enough to know these never had a “leather heel.” But what most of us were looking for is something comparable to the DMP....besides let’s not act like JB hasn’t ever had releases where details varied. It’s not like their qc is top notch.

That’s not It works. Let’s say there were 200,000 pairs made. You’ve looked at, what, 100 pairs max? That’s not even 1% of stock, so for you to make a claim with certainty about 100% of stock is just ignorance.

This doesn’t mean that your guess is necessarily incorrect, but right now that’s all that it is, your guess. And there seems to be proof that you’re wrong.
yup

unless you was in the sweatshop making them shoes you cannot speak for every shoe

that basically implies you are accusing others of lying or being stevie wonder

Cool thanks. Hope I hit on the restock. I could care less about tiny scratches, glue marks, loose threading, paint inconsistencies, and the now infamous heel contrast that's been going on for days. I just need a shoe that has a FLAT sole so I can actually wear them and not notice the raised part when I take a step. :smh: Yeah, that part of the shoe is raised 1/8"-1/4". Everything is perfect on the shoe except that. Sucks.
Jordan 6.jpg

Cool thanks. Hope I hit on the restock. I could care less about tiny scratches, glue marks, loose threading, paint inconsistencies, and the now infamous heel contrast that's been going on for days. I just need a shoe that has a FLAT sole so I can actually wear them and not notice the raised part when I take a step. :smh: Yeah, that part of the shoe is raised 1/8"-1/4". Everything is perfect on the shoe except that. Sucks.
Jordan 6.jpg
[/QUOTE

Smh thats wild I would try and double up to swap the pair or send them back

Back
Top Bottom