2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Anyone get errors with paypal?.....got PayPal confirmation email 2x.....but when I check paypal nothing shows up....no finishline email either.....so I'm guessing nothing went through

Anyone get errors with paypal?.....got PayPal confirmation email 2x.....but when I check paypal nothing shows up....no finishline email either.....so I'm guessing nothing went through
I ordered through PayPal. No issues. Received the confirmation email from both finishline and PayPal instantly.

I got 3 PP confirmation emails and 1 FNL confirmation. Only one deduction.

QC contrast on these is just like the tumbled 1s leather inconsistency problem, ep height inconsistency problem, pl height inconsistency, one of my concords has a bluer sole, etc.

If they remaster the Playoff 8 and Charcoal 9 with the drizzle effect on the Durabuck like the OG and 07, those may also be inconsistent. No harm in wanted details done right.

1BA1E2E0-7C02-49F1-A5C7-94C2AEAAF417.jpeg Never thought I’d be able to rock the infrared pants again haha

Last edited:
The whole contrasting heel thing is overrated. Pairs look good with or without it. It’s not even that noticeable on the pairs that have it. I think a lot of people are letting this one detail ruin this release for them.
It’s up the person. I and many others have said we still love these. It can decrease satisfaction, but that’s taking it from 100% satisfied to 90% for me. Still amazing.

2019 pair fit the same as the 2014 pair in my opinion. Toe box is a little softer on 2019 as opposed to the 2014 steel toe. Besides the Nike Air, infrared shading, ankle pods puffier, it's the same shoe. 2010 varsity red pair is my favorite. From the materials and feel of the shoe to the varsity red color vs infrared. To each their own though

The whole contrasting heel thing is overrated. Pairs look good with or without it. It’s not even that noticeable on the pairs that have it. I think a lot of people are letting this one detail ruin this release for them.

Tbh as someone who likes the contrast heel and wants it

If my SNS pair today doesn’t have it, I’m not eem trippin

Do y’all mix and match when buying multiples and send back the flawed ones to one store?

Do you not ever worry about the store declining to accept your return(s)?

Sneaker retailers are getting real pissy about accepting returns nowadays.

How are people who've had these in the rotation since the original drop finding them holding up then?

Some people noticed that the panel of material on the back "heel" part of the shoe has a different finish that reflects light more instead of absorbing light like the forefoot area. It looks like it's made of a different material, hence the "heel contrast" term. Some people like it. Some people don't care about it. Some people think it's a myth. Some people think it's on all the pairs. Some people think it only shows on some pairs. The majority of people in the world have absolutel no idea what "heel contrast" is. I can see it on my pair, but I still feel really dumb talking and thinking about it for some reason.

Cool thanks for the explanation. I guess I'm in the not caring crowd. I'll check it when I get home from work.

Stupid a** footaction just now cancelled my order from Tuesday... After getting a confirmation email and a charge...

I'm pretty sure there will be a couple more restocks so not too worried...
Plus already got 2 pairs ha..

Back
Top Bottom