2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
ok i did a little weight test on the shoe i got from nike and the shoes i just received from DTLR/Villa, today. Here is the results. you tell me what you think, after seeing this and the box decrecpiencys that i posted eariler.

here we go ( all weights are in G = Grams.

this was the first thing i noticed (by accident, have you)
20190228_000828_zpsgknf9kxc.jpg

after noticeing that color and size of the jumpman logos, i decided to investigate more into the box and noticed this

20190228_000030_zps3hroaacm.jpg

also after taking out the black papers and laying them on top of each other, i noticed that the DTLR paper was about a 3/4 of an inch WIDER, both were equal in lenght. also the nike paper felt a little crispier, just by the slightest teeny tiny amount ( i guess it could of been placebo, but i doubt it)

well after this, i decided to take out the Ol trusty kitchen scale and give em a weight compairson. here's the results as of now. measured in G which = Grams.

Boxes First

20190227_221006_zpssbiewrhd.jpg

now the Nike box, remember both are completely empty, no tissue, no nothing!

download_zpsoneulmjj.png

Now for the shoes, I'll do the Nike pair first
20190227_220548_zps6szzfmgx.jpg

20190227_220646_zpswgu5z8fo.jpg

now the DTLR/Villa Pair

20190227_220725_zpscod7aoo6.jpg

20190227_220836_zpsdudfx4ik.jpg

Now im not jumping to conclusions and definalty not trying to throw DTLR/VILLA under the bus. I'm just showing the inconsistencies that i have found between the shoes and packaging. I Have yest to compare the shoes, so i'll save that for tomorrow and hopefully they come up as the same thing.

What is your guys opinion after seeing all this???
ok i did a little weight test on the shoe i got from nike and the shoes i just received from DTLR/Villa, today. Here is the results. you tell me what you think, after seeing this and the box decrecpiencys that i posted eariler.

after noticeing that color and size of the jumpman logos, i decided to investigate more into the box and noticed this

also after taking out the black papers and laying them on top of each other, i noticed that the DTLR paper was about a 3/4 of an inch WIDER, both were equal in lenght. also the nike paper felt a little crispier, just by the slightest teeny tiny amount ( i guess it could of been placebo, but i doubt it)

well after this, i decided to take out the Ol trusty kitchen scale and give em a weight compairson. here's the results as of now. measured in G which = Grams.

Boxes First

download_zpsoneulmjj.png

now the DTLR/Villa Pair

Now im not jumping to conclusions and definalty not trying to throw DTLR/VILLA under the bus. I'm just showing the inconsistencies that i have found between the shoes and packaging. I Have yest to compare the shoes, so i'll save that for tomorrow and hopefully they come up as the same thing.

The difference between 599 grams and 606 grams is 1.32 pounds and 1.33 pounds...that really is not significant, like at all...

DMV cats, specifically whatever 3 big bigfoot cats on here:

Finished up work around Tyson's Corner. Pulled up to see if I could find something to catch my eye. Didn't happen. But @ House Of Hoops, they got a size 17 Infrared 6 left. It's on display in the back. Do what it is you need to do, if so. Just hoping somebody cook. I'm in my bag about these Infrareds, tell you why in a sec. They're my GOAT shoe period. Hard bottoms, Chelsea boots, Bo Jacksons, Barkleys, whatever. Still can't bring myself to toss my OG retros from '01 & they *been* crumbled...

I gotta call up Finish Line & cuz those bammas out tomorrow. Charge for Infrared 6s been sitting on pending status on my card for since the 16th. SMFH. All I wanted was to cop my all-time fave shoe for a born day present to myself. AND me, my brother, Jordan, & Jim Brown all same born day. Finish Line out chea doing *Bryce Harper voice* clown transactions, bro. FML I'm tight, but I just gotta laugh about it. For now, until I zap on them folks tomorrow. They best come outta pocket & go on StockX to fill my ish, if there aren't any left in the company. LOL

My 6 collection so far... funny, my favorite pair are still the wheats.

20190228_065318.jpg

The previous all stars are probably my least favorite, the jumpman on the tongue should have been a different color. Difused Blue are the only pair I want now but waiting to catch a deal.

Post your 6 collection ya'll!

Yeah they are nice... my friend has a pair. Cool that they happen to be the school colors down here at SIU-C. I do need a white based pair of 6s but not sure if I like them more than the sport blues, but if I get the difused blues I won't really need em...

dude, your really checking the box weight,

Boxes First

download_zpsoneulmjj.png

now the DTLR/Villa Pair

Back
Top Bottom