2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
4306C436-2EF3-43A6-AE06-06E24F2FDCAE.jpeg

Last edited:
i have 5 pairs of 6's black infareds, sport blue, maroons, carmines and olympics... i would count my 2000 pair but i dont wear it at all...

ill try to take pics this weekend and update this post.

DMV cats, specifically whatever 3 big bigfoot cats on here:

Finished up work around Tyson's Corner. Pulled up to see if I could find something to catch my eye. Didn't happen. But @ House Of Hoops, they got a size 17 Infrared 6 left. It's on display in the back. Do what it is you need to do, if so. Just hoping somebody cook. I'm in my bag about these Infrareds, tell you why in a sec. They're my GOAT shoe period. Hard bottoms, Chelsea boots, Bo Jacksons, Barkleys, whatever. Still can't bring myself to toss my OG retros from '01 & they *been* crumbled...

I gotta call up Finish Line & cuz those bammas out tomorrow. Charge for Infrared 6s been sitting on pending status on my card for since the 16th. SMFH. All I wanted was to cop my all-time fave shoe for a born day present to myself. AND me, my brother, Jordan, & Jim Brown all same born day. Finish Line out chea doing *Bryce Harper voice* clown transactions, bro. FML I'm tight, but I just gotta laugh about it. For now, until I zap on them folks tomorrow. They best come outta pocket & go on StockX to fill my ish, if there aren't any left in the company. LOL
This is Gold!!!

Did the maroons fall under the remastered program? I know they had Nike AIr, but is the shape on those and puff density and whatever other details similar to the Infrareds? And how's the leather quality? Better than the white infrareds?

My 6 collection so far... funny, my favorite pair are still the wheats.

20190228_065318.jpg

The previous all stars are probably my least favorite, the jumpman on the tongue should have been a different color. Difused Blue are the only pair I want now but waiting to catch a deal.

Post your 6 collection ya'll!

I’m missing so many of them. Most notably Carmine’s. I had them. Sold them DS. Regret it to this day. Blah.

Missing from this pic are the new Infrareds. I took this pic the weekend before they dropped, was cleaning kicks and making room for the baddest of bad boys.

In this pic you’ll see my Varsity Reds, that I painted purple, and still haven’t finished the lacelocks so I haven’t relaced them. Blah.

I actually really like both those VIs you have that I don’t. The wheat and the AS.

Kicks are fun.

Attachments

• 66AE9348-7D69-433A-A714-D3CE406AD58F.jpeg
    66AE9348-7D69-433A-A714-D3CE406AD58F.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 63
Regarding the @ekhunter post, the 3 box pics below are all 2019 Infrareds..

15513714126281843577927.jpg

^^^^^^^^
Top sz10 from fnl restock arrived yesterday.
Bottom 2 are sz10.5 from the drop date
picked up from same ftl at the same time.
All 3 Jmans are different from 1 another...
-----------------------------------------------------
15513717487531998644243.jpg
^^^^^^
1 of the sz10.5 boxes from ftl
--------------------------------------------------------
15513717816661726301393.jpg

^^^
This is how both the sz 10 from fnl restock and the other sz 10.5 from ftl on the drop boxes look inside...

All the sneaks in the box are alike.

Last edited:
DMV cats, specifically whatever 3 big bigfoot cats on here:

Finished up work around Tyson's Corner. Pulled up to see if I could find something to catch my eye. Didn't happen. But @ House Of Hoops, they got a size 17 Infrared 6 left. It's on display in the back. Do what it is you need to do, if so. Just hoping somebody cook. I'm in my bag about these Infrareds, tell you why in a sec. They're my GOAT shoe period. Hard bottoms, Chelsea boots, Bo Jacksons, Barkleys, whatever. Still can't bring myself to toss my OG retros from '01 & they *been* crumbled...

I gotta call up Finish Line & cuz those bammas out tomorrow. Charge for Infrared 6s been sitting on pending status on my card for since the 16th. SMFH. All I wanted was to cop my all-time fave shoe for a born day present to myself. AND me, my brother, Jordan, & Jim Brown all same born day. Finish Line out chea doing *Bryce Harper voice* clown transactions, bro. FML I'm tight, but I just gotta laugh about it. For now, until I zap on them folks tomorrow. They best come outta pocket & go on StockX to fill my ish, if there aren't any left in the company. LOL
Bruh, a couple days ago I posted that a Finishline in a mall by me in Maryland got a restock, so keep a look out since they are popping up randomly in the area.

Did the maroons fall under the remastered program? I know they had Nike AIr, but is the shape on those and puff density and whatever other details similar to the Infrareds? And how's the leather quality? Better than the white infrareds?
Puff density nonexistent as the heel leather is pretty stiff so the ankle bumps are too. The rest of the shoe also uses I think a synthetic leather? Not genuine but surprisingly it's fairly soft. Shape is good imo though I think it might vary by pair but I don't know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom