2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
ain't nobody hating (maybe), but i definitely have questions.

but like someone said a while ago, ya don't know everyone's situation and people have vastly different priorities. I suppose folks shouldn't be surprised that people are NikeTalk are into shoes above everything else.

182090.jpg

Yes, if you don't know how to dress, you go to Target and Walmart (or simply can't afford quality clothes)

It's what happens after a thread run its course.

Also what happens when the majority of people aren't wearing the shoe that is the topic of the thread. Lol! I can't tell you the last time I saw an on-foot pic of these...Especially since Target Topics began. LoL!

:lol: let’s tighten up on the fashion talk.

We know who’s eating ramen noodles during the month (just kidding).

Anyone doing a lace swap with their VI?

Last edited:
I'll add another pic just to keep it somewhat "on track" lol. The 5's and 6's epitomized the late 80's and early 90's for me. They just seemed beyond cool as a kid when I saw them on other kids feet and the 6's on mine in 6th grade. And to think a few short years ago we thought Nike Air was never coming back!
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0687.JPG

2016 Metallic 5s were so good.
The 5,6,11 are all in good shape. Now if only JB could show some love to 3 and 4. I might even forgive Gentry for all those years he spent abusing the brand if he could just fix those two.

Back
Top Bottom