2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
IMG_5078.jpeg
IMG_5079.jpeg
IMG_5077.jpeg
This version needs a release. The original is god like and we all know this. But IF this was what MJ had on in 1991, it would be completely accepted by everyone. Nobody would have had a problem with them.

This version needs a release. The original is god like and we all know this. But IF this was what MJ had on in 1991, it would be completely accepted by everyone. Nobody would have had a problem with them.

100% agreed. For me, however, esp since I had these in '91, this reverse version looks bootleg to me.

Really liked the '14s, even with the infrapink, but offloaded them once I got the '19s as they're so much more comfortable, there was just never a reason to wear the '14s with the '19s on hand.

IDK, I think the release version has the perfect balance of black and infrared, where the reverse pair is infrared heavy in my view. Of course we would accept it if it was all we knew, but I feel like I would still have an affinity for the release version even if it was only a sample from 2000.

IDK, I think the release version has the perfect balance of black and infrared, where the reverse pair is infrared heavy in my view. Of course we would accept it if it was all we knew, but I feel like I would still have an affinity for the release version even if it was only a sample from 2000.
The original version to me is perfect. No question about it. But I loved the White Infra 6 as well and having a black version of that color scheme would be cool.

I got mine free back then b/c Collegiate Sports took my Black Metallic 5s that had developed a whole on the inside heel as a warranty return, and told me b/c they didn't have those in stock anymore to grab the new Jordan. Did the same thing with these, and got the Bordeaux 7s for free. B/c those have neoprene, no hole developed, so I had to buy the Aqua 8s with cash....heh.

I still got an OG Retro pair of Infrareds with crumbling soles I haven't thrown out simply off silly nostalgia. Not typing this to "look cool". Just sometimes you gotta say or type it out loud so I see how silly I'm looking right now. SMFH LOL

Surprised they haven’t crumbled…
They haven't yet, I still wear a few older shoes from time to time. I wear my white and my black 2010 VIs a lot. I actually wore my Black and red 11s from 2001 last year and they could use some glue, lol. So they are retired now. I wear my jordan 5 fire red black tongues from 2013 all the time, no issues. The shoes hold up a lot longer than people think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom