2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
They haven't yet, I still wear a few older shoes from time to time. I wear my white and my black 2010 VIs a lot. I actually wore my Black and red 11s from 2001 last year and they could use some glue, lol. So they are retired now. I wear my jordan 5 fire red black tongues from 2013 all the time, no issues. The shoes hold up a lot longer than people think.
Well the key to older kicks is to wear em every so often! By doing this the sneakers hold up much longer. Having said that, 5's, 6's and 11's are like tanks. They hold up for years and years without any issues.

PXL-20231002-213748595-MP.jpg

3s are my favorite silhouette. But these are the absolute greatest of them all. God I love em!

Last edited:
Correct placement of the lace lock on the last few pictures. Well done fellas.

clapping-icegif-18.gif

So to wear them at the bottom most row is incorrect? lol.. just kidding man.. Grew up in NYC.. so we rocked them on the bottom row to show the lace locks off since the ankle area was covered by our jeans. Now in my late 30's.. love to wear them at the Ankle area.. just feels right.

Wore mine recently as well…

IMG_9927.jpeg

You can’t really tell in the pic, but I lace mine to the second to last hole, then put laces through and let them dangle in front. Only for these and white infrareds though, all other colorways the lock is at the bottom on the first lace.

Well the key to older kicks is to wear em every so often! By doing this the sneakers hold up much longer. Having said that, 5's, 6's and 11's are like tanks. They hold up for years and years without any issues.
Indeed 2007 BLK/Metallic Vs and 2010 Varsity red VIs holding up just fine.

:lol: It's def a little bit regional if anything. Grew up in NYC and bottom lace was standard on VI's. Eventually saw MJ did it too a few years ago for the first time (pic above for the MJ did it guys :lol:).

I'm not mad at the other way though.. probably won't be me but it's clean.
Must be in the subconscious, cuz I left the city in ‘90 and went back constantly and I don’t remember none of that 😂 . Pic is from a couple of weeks ago. I think I did it just so I wouldn’t lose them mfs.
IMG_0799.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom