2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
20240502_171411.jpg
I need to buy a second pair (again). Sold them and a few others to fund other sneaker purchases but man. Every time I look at these I cringe a little at my past decision. These are definitely a "one for now, one for later" kinda shoe.

As long as you got one in the collection u good
You're right. I just liked having two pairs because I could wear the first whenever and wherever without having to worry about em but to be fair, I'd be lying if I said they were in frequent rotation even when I did have two pairs, hence why I was able to justify letting go of one of* them. Just one is definitely enough.

Last edited:

Just came in to see if there’s any updates on the M marztharealist storyline 🤣

*Grandpa Simpson gif*​

I know it's been a FEW months, but long story short. Meth caught me slippin' in the early morning and whooped on me...

giphy001.gif

Another long story short, I got my avatar privileges taken away, which is why I haven't been posting as much anymore. Ish just ain't the same.

💯

Last edited:
You ain’t never lied! Almost a perfect sneaker for me, if I can say one negative thing about them is that they not the most comfortable Jordan model but that’s really nitpicking.
Tongue still needs to be longer and contrast heel could be better (even if it was an unintended feature on the OGs) but besides that, the 2019 release is very solid*****

Thanks for the mammaries Marz.

...those were good times.

Welcome to the club bro lol M marztharealist

My joint wasn’t nearly as wild as yours though :lol:

Somebody needs to step up and take over the shockingly inappropriate avatar mantel to show that marz’s sacrifice was not in vain.

The first time I saw that avatar was the most alive I’ve felt since visiting an alcohol-free strip club at the age of 18.

No problem, Davey Magoo Davey Magoo ...

:emoji_100:

Yeah y'all & H headdetective .... I didn't think I'd get caught that quick, though. I tried to dispute and he made me feel like I was Jim Jones, Trump, & Hitler combined, so I just said F it.

I wasn't gonna go back and forth with him when and he CLEARLY had his mind made up. He even stuck me with a blue "M". He could've at least gave me a red one...

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom