2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna guess why nnamdi fell off planet earth he was a one trick pony. Cant be the goat when your only good at one thing.

Never said nnamdi was the goat.. but Charles had to be unleashed to make him special

Revis was great at that thing

It was kinda crazy how Woodson was utilized in Green Bay. Him and Nick Collins were sooo filthy. Those 2 alone covered so much ground. Woodson really was like a hybrid lb/cb who was everywhere underneath while Collins had the entire back half locked down.

I don't see how that would discredit Woodson though. Probably strengthen his argument if anything. It's like he was a LB/CB/S hybrid. He could do everything.

terrell davis (first 4 years, 95-98)

•season

61 games

6413 rushing yards (105 yards average per game)

1 td average per game (56 rushing, 5 receiving)

•playoffs

8 games

1140 rushing yards (142 yards average per game)

12 tds (1.5 average per game)

3x 1st team all-pro

2x superbowl champion

superbowl 32 mvp

98 nfl mvp

rushed for 2008 yards in 98. he sat out 8 full quarters in the season when the broncos had a good lead in a game. in a sense, he rushed for 2008 yards in 14 games. if shanahan played him for those 8 quarters, the rushing record for a season could have been broken.

2008+125.5+125.5 = 2259 rushing yards (based on davis's average rushing yards per game in 98)

rushing record - 2105 by dickerson

•first 4 years rushing in nfl history

eric dickerson - 6968 yards, 4.8 ypc

earl campbell - 6457 yards, 4.6 ypc

terrell davis - 6413 yards, 4.8 ypc

no member in the hof has more rushing touchdowns than terrell davis (56) in their first 4 years in the nfl.

dont ever compare revis to davis in your life BA.

giphy (9).gif

It was kinda crazy how Woodson was utilized in Green Bay. Him and Nick Collins were sooo filthy. Those 2 alone covered so much ground. Woodson really was like a hybrid lb/cb who was everywhere underneath while Collins had the entire back half locked down.

I don't see how that would discredit Woodson though. Probably strengthen his argument if anything. It's like he was a LB/CB/S hybrid. He could do everything.

I'm not using it to discredit him.. however I would take other strictly CBs or Ss over him if I wanted either position

Like I wouldnt want Deion for the things I would want Charles for

About to have a mental breakdown, this ****in material just stained the **** out of a pair of my Timbs. Anyone know **** about cleaning stains out of suede? Not dirty and ****, S T A I N S.

so not claiming this as my idea as i know it's been posted, but what's stopping an entire team (or even half the squad) from kneeling? how they gonna suspend half the team for multiple games? i'm being dead serious

so not claiming this as my idea as i know it's been posted, but what's stopping an entire team (or even half the squad) from kneeling? how they gonna suspend half the team for multiple games? i'm being dead serious

Paycheck. Players could derail the **** out of things, but 99% are scared to death to risk missing a paycheck or multiple.

Kaep was special...Most these other guys are only willing to fight for the cause if they can get paid while doing it.

78-year old Stephen Ross should be more concerned about putting on a winning product before he croaks since the Dolphins have had one measly playoff appearance since he became the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom