2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, them same NY Giants who released their top 10 pick, offensive lineman? Who got benched, then released? Those guys... :rofl::lol::rofl:

Bro, the cowboys just traded a top 10 pick for a receiver who has had less than 20 yards receiving in 4 games this year. At least the Giants didn't know dude was going to be a bust. The Cowboys had 4 years of tape on Cooper and still did this.

200.gif

Never seen a franchise so desperate to be relevant that they would actively harm their future to be mediocre now. Such a shame.

also, only reason browns got a 5th for gordon was because the pats didnt have a 6th

Bro, the cowboys just traded a top 10 pick for a receiver who has had less than 20 yards receiving in 4 games this year. At least the Giants didn't know dude was going to be a bust. The Cowboys had 4 years of tape on Cooper and still did this.

How many pro bowls Erick Flowers made? Eli don’t miss that boy...

Coop a 2 time pro bowler

Raiders about to ship Carrbage to Jacksonville for another first. Gonna be taking like 4 of the top 15 picks by the time it's all said and done.

How many pro bowls Erick Flowers made? Eli don’t miss that boy...

Coop a 2 time pro bowler

Ill come back when Cooper has 5 more games of less than 10 yards receiving this year and you can tell me more about "pro-bowler" amari cooper. Cowboys are going to get the same amount of pro bowls out of Cooper as the giants got out of Flowers.

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

If Amari is going to make a resurgence, Dak aint the QB to do it. This trade made sense at this price 2 years ago. Amari has done nothing to improve his game.

might wanna watch Josh Gordon yesterday if you don't think he still has elite talent

Oh, I watched josh Gordon get shut down by Artie burns week 1

Watched him struggle to get open against one of the worst defenses in the league 2 Sunday’s ago

He had a good game Sunday against the bears.

But Dude isn’t an “elite” talent. He’s not up there with the likes of Hopkins, Green, Odell, Julio and AB.

But this is NT. Where we exaggerate things. So I get it. Y’all still basing his talent off of what he did 4 seasons ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom