2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bortles being the scapegoat even tho the defense has given up an average of 30 points per game in their last 3 games, while also giving up 40 to the worst offense in the league>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh, I watched josh Gordon get shut down by Artie burns week 1

Watched him struggle to get open against one of the worst defenses in the league 2 Sunday’s ago

He had a good game Sunday against the bears.

But Dude isn’t an “elite” talent. He’s not up there with the likes of Hopkins, Green, Odell, Julio and AB.

But this is NT. Where we exaggerate things. So I get it. Y’all still basing his talent off of what he did 4 seasons ago.

Was it me or did he look slow on the 50 yard catch & run yesterday?

Best chance =/= good chance

Odell, Julio.

he has more TDs, with 2 different teams than julio..

and just as many TDs as OBJ, with 2 different teams

tenor.gif

Oh, I watched josh Gordon get shut down by Artie burns week 1

Watched him struggle to get open against one of the worst defenses in the league 2 Sunday’s ago

He had a good game Sunday against the bears.

But Dude isn’t an “elite” talent. He’s not up there with the likes of Hopkins, Green, Odell, Julio and AB.

But this is NT. Where we exaggerate things. So I get it. Y’all still basing his talent off of what he did 4 seasons ago.

well years away and struggling with addiction might hinder you getting back to 100% but by the end of the year you will see what Gordon can still do, he's only going to get better from here

I would rather taken a flier on devante Parker than this ****

Now the smart team like the kegels gonna go scoop Pat Peterson

Hmm idk about other fans but I'm seeing Amari Cooper as a win/win. If he doesn't pan out, there will be major changes in the head office (JJ on down to Red head) which we sorely need. If he does pan out... we win. Win/win.

And since the draft is "loaded" at WR, why do we absolutely need to pick one in the first?

Bortles being the scapegoat even tho the defense has given up an average of 30 points per game in their last 3 games, while also giving up 40 to the worst offense in the league>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There's a lot of reports that the defense and offense are beefing for real in the locker room. They don't **** with each other. Offense keeps turning the ball over or going 3 and out and putting the defense in bad positions constantly.

Josh Gordon still a beast, you wylin

And I'm tired of Tucker, good kicker but I think he wants attention and spotlight. FOH, mad kickers miss FGs, go have a seat.

There's a lot of reports that the defense and offense are beefing for real in the locker room. They don't **** with each other. Offense keeps turning the ball over or going 3 and out and putting the defense in bad positions constantly.

Josh Gordon still a beast, you wylin
Dog the YT clip with Jaylen basically hinted that the defense only rocks with Yeldon and Fournette. Wild **** going on down there.

Soooooo are we gon act like Dez is not better than Amari?

They could’ve brought him back for crumbs.

And oh Carr is outta there.

Soooooo are we gon act like Dez is not better than Amari?

They could’ve brought him back for crumbs.

And oh Carr is outta there.

They’re definitely in the same tier

Amari is probably slightly better, and still has “potential” on his side

I don't think Dez is going anywhere for cheap, he wants money. I think at least 10-15 teams need Dez right now

I forgot all about OBJ's dad running his mouth. What a mistake that is. I wouldn't be surprised if they traded him after that **** this offseason. Your son gets 100 mil and you run your mouth on social media. SMH, I hope Mara tells him publicly to shut the **** up or calls him and his father in his office and have a long talk and tells him say some **** again y'all are all the way out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom