2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
am i the only non-skins fan that believes they may just very well win the division? Damn the schedule lines up nicely for them.

Anything Stephen Jones does is Jerry Jones as far as I’m concerned. Trying to run the damn franchise like a family business the slander always starts with him.

am i the only non-skins fan that believes they may just very well win the division? Damn the schedule lines up nicely for them.

Definitely far from a reach. They definitely have he easiest remaining schedule (On paper). NFC East is so hard to call. Their game @ NYG on Sunday will be pretty big. Hell, if NYG wins tonight, then on Sunday, they're only a game out (Assuming Philly wins on Sunday)

Nope.. it's either them or us

Up 2.5 on dallas and soon to be 4 on giants

We still have 2 vs them, so we got a shot at it

What the skins are supposed to do vs. what they end up doing are usually on different ends of the spectrum, but I like what i see.

B256096A-C3E2-47D7-985C-73E2602A1A89.jpeg

This is why I don’t get everybody’s love for 1st round picks/them being untouchable in a trade.

I get it, there’s a chance to hit gold. But so many busts/trades/releases of these first rounders a couple years after being smdrafted

All depends on who and what

Some good games next week.

Unfortunately eagles and jags in london will be too early for me to care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom