2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
am i the only non-skins fan that believes they may just very well win the division? Damn the schedule lines up nicely for them.

Offense is anemic. How bad is it that the defense has just as many 2nd half TDs all season as the offense? Alex Smith is awful. Thought he'd flourish playing under Jay, but you'd probably get the same results w/ Colt McCoy under center. STOP TRADING WITH ANDY REID. Dude polishes turds and pawns them off to the Skins as unblemished diamonds.

Defense is going to have to carry the load from here on out. They have one of the best front 7s in the league, so they'll be doing all the heavy lifting. As far as them winning the division...who knows. Like u said, the schedule does set up nicely, but there aren't many teams in the league that I think the Skins are head and shoulders better than, even with them being 4-2. Told my boy yesterday, that even w/ the score 20-10, I had a feeling that the game would go down to the last possession. Skins NEVER make things look easy.

Our offense is better than any side of the ball in the division and our best defensive player has played 17 snaps.

Let's put $100 on it

If the bet is that the Lions will or will not win the division (nothing to do with the Vikings), I will take that bet.

If Lions with the NFCN, you win. If the field wins, I win.

everyone is thinking OBJ was trying to be funny there but they don't even know he was being serious with that gesture.

When Eli showed up to the post game press conference and nobody was there is still one of the best Eli moments of all time. It was so Eli

To whoever pointed out Booger McFarlands messed up fingers, go **** yourself.

That's all I can God damn see now

Some of y’all lazy as hell lol. Games are on at 10am I be mad every sunday when i wake up at 7am with 3 hours to kill :lol:

Nah it's called terrible sleeping habits.. plus I do shh like go out on weekends

Between work and gym plus staying up late, I catch up on sleep on weekends

I’m gonna drink half of this bottle of Crown Royal tonight. I expect us to choke and make this trash *** Falcons defense look elite. I hope Saquon and OBJ go off, hopefully our coach got some **** planned to get our offense going a little but I doubt it. Another OL change isn’t a good thing but let’s go. I’m already drunk.

Charles Woodson picked the Giants, he’s buggin

Saquon better get 20-25 carries

Eli gotta just let it fly, I know he suffering from PTSD

This Lil Wayne song is trash and Lil Yachty is trash

We should have worn our throwbacks tonight. Think we winless in them tho

Last edited:
I’m gonna drink half of this bottle of Crown Royal tonight. I expect us to choke and make this trash *** Falcons defense look elite. I hope Saquon and OBJ go off, hopefully our coach got some **** planned to get our offense going a little but I doubt it. Another OL change isn’t a good thing but let’s go. I’m already drunk.

Apple or Vanilla

Screenshot_2018-10-22-19-04-00.png

We should have worn our throwbacks tonight. Think we winless in them tho
half a fiff what wayne song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom