2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder where PP ends up now.
Probably nowhere unless the offer is too good to past up. Wilks is a DB coach at heart and nobody wants to move Patrick in the organization.

Now if they suck again next year then it makes more sense to move on.

02404686-9AF1-446B-B8B0-5AD370DC54B0.jpeg

AF0B6C19-BCB0-41EB-9CBB-4AA8C3003C1C.jpeg

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo your man's hiring professional photographers to take pics of his timbs

Can he catch well?

I think it was the fault of the Titans for not getting him involved that led to him forcing his way out. We need any healthy WR so I don't dislike the signing.

Anything is better than having to watch Eric Tomlinson, a blocking TE, in the slot :sick: .

Eli Apple is good, he's just inconsistent. I think he'll do good outside of NY. Feel like we should have been able to get a 3rd for him.

Jets ****d up big by not trading for Josh Gordon. They keep signing trash that no one wants. I would have signed Josh and Dez if I was the Jets.

This Nate Solder signing makes me sick. What a mistake that was. Wish we could trade him somehow. I hope we trade Janoris Jenkins next, he's done in NY. Think he needs a new team.

Last edited:
Eli Apple is good, he's just inconsistent. I think he'll do good outside of NY. Feel like we should have been able to get a 3rd for him.

Jets ****d up big by not trading for Josh Gordon. They keep signing trash that no one wants. I would have signed Josh and Dez if I was the Jets.

This Nate Solder signing makes me sick. What a mistake that was. Wish we could trade him somehow.

Gordon, sure. Dez? Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom