2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of funny to see Falcons fans forget about last year. Swear all i read here was Falcons offense was buns and Sark was terrible.

But now, all is good and forgotten. @junglejim need to pull the receipts.

Yeah because telling the truth about last season makes it false because the offense is playing well this year..what kind of dumb *** Logic is that ?

It's not always like it is with wonderboy for the Rams. It can take some time for coaches/players/schemes to get acclimated. :lol: Not that hard to understand.
not really. Falcons offense ranks 18th in the league in total offense. 10th in passing and 30th in rushing. I'm surprised we;re saying they haven't struggled without Kyle. Stunned, actually. Sark has been a running joke for a couple of years now.

They don't only miss Kyle though. Freeman is a huge loss

Yeah because telling the truth about last season makes it false because the offense is playing well this year..what kind of dumb *** Logic is that ?
well? 18th in total offense and 30th in rushing offense is well?

Ok, expectations are so low for you now. I like it. Better than your unreal expectations for the Bulldogs. You're finally getting somewhere.

1. **** Kyle Shanahan
2. Yes last year was bad and Sark was garbage he set the bar low to the point if any of us wondered if he needed time to adjust or was just trash, we haven't forgotten.
3. The first game of the season I thought it was gonna be more of the same from him BUT since then he has improved.
4. Now is it as spectacular as our offense could be of course not but its not straight garbage play calling like it was last year so while its not record breaking an improvement from garbage play calling to not completely garbage play calling is still better than nothing so I give Sark props for adjusting. Not to mention Matt balling out since week 1.
5. **** Kyle Shanahan

1. **** Kyle Shanahan
2. Yes last year was bad and Sark was garbage he set the bar low to the point if any of us wondered if he needed time to adjust or was just trash, we haven't forgotten.
3. The first game of the season I thought it was gonna be more of the same from him BUT since then he has improved.
4. Now is it as spectacular as our offense could be of course not but its not straight garbage play calling like it was last year so while its not record breaking an improvement from garbage play calling to not completely garbage play calling is still better than nothing so I give Sark props for adjusting. Not to mention Matt balling out since week 1.
5. **** Kyle Shanahan
why the hate for Kyle?

D2DCA686-1282-4BAB-8392-5F89B4DBAE10.jpeg

Late night study nachos, CRUSHED!!!

giphy.gif

well? 18th in total offense and 30th in rushing offense is well?

Ok, expectations are so low for you now. I like it. Better than your unreal expectations for the Bulldogs. You're finally getting somewhere.

Funny because that same ****** offense put your fraud team right on their *** in the playoffs..I wonder do your coach remember that *** whooping since he remembers everything else right ?

30th in rushing because who’s out on IR our top RB as well as the starting LG. But please post more dumb **** with no context..please keep talking like you know what the **** is going on because we know you don’t you have know clue. Falcons offense is still moving the ball with ease..outside of one game in Pitt the falcons offense has been no issue. Stop ya pussass cappin.

And keep Georgia off ya piss splashed lips USC is a nothing *** program and the last memory is them choking to Vince Young

why the hate for Kyle?

People give him way too much credit for Matts MVP season to the point where its straight annoying and people only remember the good and not the bad with Kyle. They forget hes a arrogant ****, people forget he was with us for two seasons and the first season he was completely garbage OC butting heads with Matt Ryan on the sideline constantly and in one instance called plays to force the ball to Roddy 3 times in a row to try to prove a point after he was play calling was criticized in the media here the week following because he couldn't handle criticism well. And I really hate talking about that super bowl now but its really ****in annoying that when it mattered most after Matt and Julio put is in a position to win it all after great individual play by them where all we needed to do was play it safe and kick a field goal cause we where well within Matt Bryants range Kyle decided to get back on his "i gotta prove im the smartest person in the room" BS and he decided to call some plays that where unnecessarily risky for the situation which ultimately ended up in us losing yards and outta bryants FG range. Now could the players have executed the calls they where given better? sure but why not just call plays in the first place that would have a smaller margin of error because you dont need to take unnecessary risks because you have a kicker who has hit 60 yarders before and regular hits 50 yarders and all you need is a FG to win the dam thing. So why call plays with a larger margin of error and **** that up?! And thats exactly what he did and he even admitted he ****ed up afterwards.

Yes Kyle became a great OC but was I sad to see his arrogant *** go after that season? tbh personally not at all.
Would I have picked Sark to be his replacement? Hell no.
Is Sark an ideal OC currently? Hell No.
Has Sark improved his playcalling this year compared to last season (even though thats a low bar)? Yes and as one of his harsher critics I will be fair and give him props for that.

People give him way too much credit for Matts MVP season to the point where its straight annoying and people only remember the good and not the bad with Kyle. They forget hes a arrogant ****, people forget he was with us for two seasons and the first season he was completely garbage OC butting heads with Matt Ryan on the sideline constantly and in one instance called plays to force the ball to Roddy 3 times in a row to try to prove a point after he was play calling was criticized in the media here the week following because he couldn't handle criticism well. And I really hate talking about that super bowl now but its really ****in annoying that when it mattered most after Matt and Julio put is in a position to win it all after great individual play by them where all we needed to do was play it safe and kick a field goal cause we where well within Matt Bryants range Kyle decided to get back on his "i gotta prove im the smartest person in the room" BS and he decided to call some plays that where unnecessarily risky for the situation which ultimately ended up in us losing yards and outta bryants FG range. Now could the players have executed the calls they where given better? sure but why not just call plays in the first place that would have a smaller margin of error because you dont need to take unnecessary risks because you have a kicker who has hit 60 yarders before and regular hits 50 yarders and all you need is a FG to win the dam thing. So why call plays with a larger margin of error and **** that up?! And thats exactly what he did and he even admitted he ****ed up afterwards.

Yes Kyle became a great OC but was I sad to see his arrogant *** go after that season? tbh personally not at all.
Would I have picked Sark to be his replacement? Hell no.
Is Sark an ideal OC currently? Hell No.
Has Sark improved his playcalling this year compared to last season (even though thats a low bar)? Yes and as one of his harsher critics I will be fair and give him props for that.

Add context to that first season...majority of the problems came from not having a center..do you remember how many bad snaps we had the entire season how man fumbles because the ****** center couldn’t snap the ball. As soon as we got Alex Mack and Ryan got the west coast offense down which takes a season anyway everything clicked. Yeah the guy ****** up the super bowl but it’s plenty blame to go around...Freeman missing his block. Dann Quinn going soft zone in the second half. Quinn not over ruling that stupid pass call..hell Ryan taking the sack. Ryan not changing the call at the line.

As far as sark he’s been good this season even that first game Ryan stunk it up forcing it to Julio...Free and Teco were open multiple times in the redzones. Only suspect **** he’s done this year is that toss sweep and screens..and that stupid **** in the saints game to not score before the half.

Raiders fleeced Dallas big time.

Strangely, it softens my anger towards the Mack deal, slightly. 3 first round picks. H mmm

I'd be calling Jacksonville tonight offerin up Carr.
And get somethin for Joseph......

They'd own all the draft hype goin into '19.

Raiders fleeced Dallas big time.

Strangely, it softens my anger towards the Mack deal, slightly. 3 first round picks. H mmm

I'd be calling Jacksonville tonight offerin up Carr.
And get somethin for Joseph......

They'd own all the draft hype goin into '19.
And still prob draft bums. Or trade all the picks for Brady, Larry Fitzgerald and Julius Peppers.

The NFL not allowing alternate helmets is one of the stupidest things...like honestly how hard can it be for a multi billion dollar league with teams run by multi millionaires to have a second set of damn helmets

Giants are a goddamn joke :emoji_speaking_head: . There is NO way you can tell me Shurmur coached to win that game last night.

Just catching up to yesterdays news and :wow: @ Gruden continuing the Vegas firesale. How dude came in and got 2 of what looked like their present and future franchise cornerstones up out of there with a quickness is crazy.

Is Carrbage next?

The 'culture' shift to being even more trash is in full effect it seems

*It's funny seeing how Jerrah was willing to give up a 1st for Coop when he didn't want to give a 2nd for Earl when he could. Dude got fleeced

Last edited:
I've never been apart of a team where people all of a sudden didn't respect you cause you cried after you got ****** up

^ dont forget Conley.. also might as well see on kelechi or gabe jackson
I don’t see them trading any of our oline for 2 reasons:
1. It’s a decent Oline and Carr still can’t make it happen. Trade away these guys and you’re asking to break his leg again.
2. Those guys have bigger contracts. Mack and Coop were still on their rookie deals and were controllable.

Gareon Conley and Karl Joseph next forsure. I didn’t think we’d get a 1 for Coop so idk what to expect the value would be for those 2. I’m actually high on Joseph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom