2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
first half was great but the Rams (like the Chiefs) can only be held in check for so long. they were bound to start giving in the 2nd half. where do you stand on McCarthy?

He’s gotta go. Last year’s excuse was Rodgers’ injury. No excuse this year.

DqrM2QJWsAA_jJm

Screenshot_20181029-082837_Chrome.jpg

Not sure how much to read into this, but leveon liked this tweet from Rapaport

Last edited:
Malcolm Jenkins aint **** :smh:

IATT IATT not gon like/believe this.

Not sure why I wouldn't like or believe it.. I wasn't there.. I didn't like his choice of words, especially as someone from the Caribbean, given the current application

However, as a practicing attorney I'm just trying to understand certain aspects of what is being said.. like:

Saw this earlier..

I'm still trying get how Jenkins and the players coalition could do anything that would bind anyone outside of those who were a party to the coalition

Even Reid and those who left, whatever was agreed to by the players coalition and the owners.. they would have zero obligation to follow

Like with marshawn, I don't think he was a party to any of it.. they couldn't tell him shh about what he did during the anthem

That was the problem the league had when they tried to implement an anthem policy without the nfl players association (the players' union) and act outside of the agreed CBA

I don't disagree with his version of the story.. just the laws of agency application to this within the story

Is there anything more irrelevant this NFL season than Bell? Dude played his hand, I get it, but he certainly doesn't deserve his job back and most certainly lost a **** ton of money ...

Odd situation made worse by Conner ...

Screenshot_20181029-082837_Chrome.jpg

Not sure how much to read into this, but leveon liked this tweet from schefter

You washed, that's Rapoport. But it wouldn't surprise me if he shows up Wednesday AM if he isn't dealt.

I still don't think he plays a down this season. How can Pitt justify taking the ball away from Conner in any capacity?

Watch every minute.

And Josh Norman is out here acting like that players coalition really accomplished something. They got 89 million but that money is stretched out over years. It's 250,000 per year, per owner and the owner has to agree on where that money is going. Who knows where that money is going.

Meanwhile Kaep has directly given money to organizations. The 100 suits for 100 men (that people tried to make fun of). Black Youth Project 100, Assata's Daughters organization. He's giving money to people who are actually trying to fight police brutality/racism.

You washed, that's Rapoport. But it wouldn't surprise me if he shows up Wednesday AM if he isn't dealt.

I still don't think he plays a down this season. How can Pitt justify taking the ball away from Conner in any capacity?

He still liked the tweet. Doesnt matter who tweeted it lol.

I read something this morning that the Steelers were only looking for a third now which would presumably be their compensatory pick next year if the let him walk.

I dont know how comp picks really work, but for that price, it seems like it would make a lot of sense for a contender to trade a third for him. If they didnt want to sign him then just let him walk for a compensatory pick. No idea if it actually works like that though

And Josh Norman is out here acting like that players coalition really accomplished something. They got 89 million but that money is stretched out over years. It's 250,000 per year, per owner and the owner has agree on where that money is going. Who knows where that money is going.

Meanwhile Kaep has directly given money to organizations. The 100 suits for 100 men (that people tried to make fun of). Black Youth Project 100, Assata's Daughters organization. He's giving money to people who are actually trying to fight police brutality/racism.

Is that the only thing the players coalition has done?

Is that the only thing those involved with the players coalition have done?

Does that agreement prevent anyone involved with the players coalition from doing other things?

Does that agreement stop anyone not involved from doing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom