2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
first half was great but the Rams (like the Chiefs) can only be held in check for so long. they were bound to start giving in the 2nd half. where do you stand on McCarthy?

First half was great but ultimately meant nothing with that play call on the safety which kinda cost us the game. **** like that and yeah I’m definitely leaning to get rid of McCarthy. My only issue is I’m afraid of the alternative. Like I mentioned before he’s been far more successful than Sean Payton but Payton bounced back. And the thing is Rodgers last full season we were just in the damn NFCCG with a bottom 5 defense.

I don’t know what the problem is tbh and I hate it’s come to this because McCarthy has been a good coach.

Can't wait

Ain't having a goat convo w/o this man

tdennPT.gif

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow junglejim junglejim I really would love to hire a guy like DeFilippo if he would be willing. A defensive mind like Bowles, who frankly has overstayed his welcome here as the head guy, is going to stunt Darnold's growth.

I don't believe the WR FA class is all that juicy, which is why I suggested thru the draft. ****, if Bell would be willing to sign with us at the 'right price', I say do it.

L Bell would be perfect for yall! (plus keeps him away from those Packers rumors)

They should have let Hue finish the season.

naaaahhhhhhhhhh

Only problem with firing him now is there are going to be no good candidates out there. They'll have to either hire someone that nobody wants or promote someone to interim coach.

naaaahhhhhhhhhh

He should have been fired after last season, but they've been competitive in almost every game with a rookie QB.
Most their losses have been to legit teams. Chargers, Steelers, Ravens.
I just wouldn't fire him in the middle of the season and create more dysfunction. Esp when it seems the team is still playing for him.

Glad I don’t have kids. It would suck to have to take my kids with me to all the games that I plan on going too. Ish would be pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom