2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey buddy i notice you have been real humble these past two years. do yall still have Rawls on the squad?
You better hire junglejim junglejim for a receipts audit because I don't know what you're talking about fam
leo.png

Thought it was Saunders.

Man, Hard Knocks jinx is real. I'm looking back at episode 1 where Hue basically told his staff to "****, I'm in the seat I'm in and you aren't" :lol: .

This was the explanation that I was looking for. Jenkins is something else. :smh:

how?

why would reid, kaep or any other player not a party to the agreement be obligated to adhere to the terms?

even after whatever was agreed, was agreed.. there are players who continued to protest

reid seemingly alludes to this here and in his previous comments on jenkins, without fully explaining that aspect.. which i think is crucial (given the laws of agency), considering the owners months after the referenced meeting and whatever was agreed realized they had to enact some sort of policy if they wanted the protest stopped WHICH they couldnt without the agreement of players (so with the players union)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom