Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dysfunction.. dysfunction everywhere.
0960effd8a87e56ea7b339e4aa8837da.jpg

I don't even know who's available in the coaching market bruhs

what's chip kelly doing **** it

**** Carruth hes a POS. They showed Chancellor on the screen during the game and he got a huge standing ovation

I said when they hired Norv Turner that he would have a career high year. It's starting to shape up like that.

Yup. I can't wait to hear what dudes have to say about him if he completes 65% or more of his passes after having legit weapons at WR and a legit OC this year.

Wish Jameis was starting on Sunday so the defense could grab 3 more picks. Thieves Ave is byke

Nobody is leaving a major college gig mid-year to coach the browns. Lets just hope they are patient enough to not pull the trigger on a dumb *** full-time hiring.

@DADDYFATSACKS pay me my money.

I was all for firing Hue but this is dumb. Asking a rookie QB and running back to learn a new offensive system mid year is a recipe for disaster.
Sauders been here so I dont see the problem. They don't have to change much. Also give this man some of his college plays.

I was all for firing Hue but this is dumb. Asking a rookie QB and running back to learn a new offensive system mid year is a recipe for disaster.

Honestly dk if Haley had a true future in CLE. Though I did think if Hue was ever fired, he would be the one to be (interim) HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom