Capture7.JPG
Capture8.JPG

You after the draft:

Capture9.JPG

:rofl:Im done now

No hard feelings, you are good people

I respect it

ok.. i heard what he said.. and read what you said.. please reread what i wrote

nothing you said actually addresses if the players' coalition had/has the power to make that agreement on behalf of ALL the players or anyone outside of THAT group

it's why the owners tried to enact a policy months after the fact.. someone, somewhere must have advised them that the only people obligated to adhere to anything agreed was the players still in the coalition that actually came to an agreement with the owners IF they did

someone also must have advised the owners that they couldnt pass said policy since it circumvented the CBA

IMO, if the owners had come to the table and really worked out something substantial with the PC they would’ve been able to stop the protest. They could’ve also then in turn used the PC to call off the protest of other players, like Jenkins did, because they would’ve achieved what the initial goal was. It would’ve been much easier for them to sit down and try to work out something to stop the anthem protest in the future as well. I don’t think any players would’ve continued to protest if the PC calls off theirs and gets resources for the black community like they’ve wanted. Even if some lone protester wanted to continue to kneel the public pressure and word from the PC that the NFL was working along with them would make the protest look completely pointless.

They could’ve also then in turn used the PC to call off the protest of other players
Even if some lone protester wanted to continue to kneel the public pressure and word from the PC that the NFL was working along with them would make the protest look completely pointless.

wouldnt this be doing exactly what reid is claiming jenkins did?

wouldnt this be doing exactly what reid is claiming jenkins did?
No! If they met the PC on all requirements that the PC wanted and was continuing to work in good faith, wouldn’t that be exactly what the PC wanted? Wouldn’t that be what Reid and other players had been talking about? Jenkins literally turned on them and took something that was half*** just because. AFTER being told that the body wasn’t cool with it. That is not the same as what I said at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom