2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know why Cam Wake isn’t being at least offered up to someone.

No! If they met the PC on all requirements that the PC wanted and was continuing to work in good faith, wouldn’t that be exactly what the PC wanted? Wouldn’t that be what Reid and other players had been talking about? Jenkins literally turned on them and took something that was half*** just because. AFTER being told that the body wasn’t cool with it. That is not the same as what I said at all.

nfl owners and "good faith"? what historically has demonstrated this?

and reid and josh norman are the only players speaking on this issue currently

also, the protests still continue and continued from as soon the agreement was announced.. jenkins himself has raised his fist after

and i suggest reading: https://theundefeated.com/features/...es-why-the-nfl-players-coalition-split-apart/

also: https://theundefeated.com/features/...gainst-owners-by-not-fighting-for-kaepernick/

also: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/sports/nfl-anthem.html

Oh... cool?

What if you Are in fact queer and a Trump supporter. Would it then be socially acceptable?

giphy.gif

Here is how to do it from a PC

giphy (3).gif
alright, i kind of figured it out but not a pro like you. Will keep working on it. When you quote, does that quote automatically show up in this thread even thought the quote is from a completely different thread from say 2-3 years ago?

alright, i kind of figured it out but not a pro like you. Will keep working on it. When you quote, does that quote automatically show up in this thread even thought the quote is from a completely different thread from say 2-3 years ago?

If it's a closed thread, you cant quote, that's why I usually screenshot. Snipping tool works best for that. If you do quote you just need to copy and paste into the thread you want it to go into. Easiest to just copy it into a word doc then copy them all at once. The ****** thing about screenshots is NT will only allow you to upload 10 at a time. There is no limit when doing quotes.

Here is a brief tutorial on the search feature and how I use it. Franc, take notes you technologically disabled old ****

20181029_172528.jpg

Screenshot_20181029-171447_Chrome.jpg

20181029_172023.jpg

It's easy if you know a topic someone posts about. Even easier if you know a general date like the draft.

If it's a closed thread, you cant quote, that's why I usually screenshot. Snipping tool works best for that. If you do quote you just need to copy and paste into the thread you want it to go into. Easiest to just copy it into a word doc then copy them all at once. The ****ty thing about screenshots is NT will only allow you to upload 10 at a time. There is no limit when doing quotes.

Here is a brief tutorial on the search feature and how I use it. Franc, take notes you technologically disabled old ****

20181029_172528.jpg

Screenshot_20181029-171447_Chrome.jpg

20181029_172023.jpg

It's easy if you know a topic someone posts about. Even easier if you know a general date like the draft.

Damn bro you disabled?

Meth did say your ads are personally tailored to your search history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom