2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

at best we were a 9-7 team.

200.gif

Looking at how this defense has been playing this year, I think we could have won 6 games.

-2 versus the Cardinals
-Giants game
-Lions game that we won
-raiders
-Broncos
-maybe split 1 of the 2 seahawks games

9 is probably a little high, but they have had a pretty easy schedule this year.

How do you think Tom Savage feels knowing the 49ers would rather roll with an UDFA than risk playing his *** for a game?

He probably feels great, I’d be satisfied riding the bench and collecting checks for the rest of my career if I went through some **** like this

This topic is beating a dead horse to the next level, but Is Pitt hurting themselves in any capacity financially without him there? If not, Bell is playing himself.

Only thing I can think of is the compensatory pick.. not exactly sure how that works

Cause it's based on the contract the player signs when leaving the team.. and I'm sure bell would just sign for the rest of the season with a team and then go to FA in the offseason

As far as the steelers, I guess if they free up the space then that could go towards the cap they carry over into next season to artificially inflate the cap

This is huge for the Washington professional football team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom