2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

These dudes need to stop this ****

TticzQm.gif

yeah for real. enough with the hob nobbing each other

Between not paying Haha and Cobb and Clay’s deals being up, packers will have a bunch of money to play with. Interesting.

A bunch of money and a bunch of picks. Two 1’s and two 4’s

My barber just recently went up to $30 too. Appointments only and you have to do it via some website. Finding a good barber here was hard as hell so I had to take it to the chin :smh:

Bro, we are still trick and treating and giving out candy. It’s only 720!! Need to put the kids to bed. I think I found a victim who may be a willing participant. More to come. We’re about to dig into the wine, cheese and meats here in a bit. Let me work on these females. Maybe it will be more than 2.
This Parmesan with the mold on is the ultimate panty dropped. Make you scream Jared Goff’s name!
73375E75-1763-4124-BDB3-F3349C840D3F.jpeg

F5FA4CC5-CB41-4869-AF1D-164329EB16B2.jpeg

upload_2018-11-1_7-9-15.gif

^ I wouldn't count out the bills, yet...

And y'all at least kept the last 2 within reach, might mess around and win

Sorry, i have failed you all. Could not get any spicy pics. Kids stayed up way too late, and I'm washed so i was out at 1030p.

Hate myself this morning.

^ I wouldn't count out the bills, yet...

And y'all at least kept the last 2 within reach, might mess around and win

If we lose against both the raiders and giants I think that gives a cushion. I cant remember if the tie break is head to head m or SOS tho

Sorry, i have failed you all. Could not get any spicy pics. Kids stayed up way too late, and I'm washed so i was out at 1030p.

Hate myself this morning.

giphy (67).gif

Last edited:
49ers doing their best to never get nationally televised again

They lose those two slap fights and they should get the number 1 pick. If mullens starts tonight that may happen. **** mechanics and all

You think Mullens is that bad?

Well, he has pretty terrible mechanics so it's hard for me to get over that. There were a lot of people who wanted him to be the backup to Jimmy G instead of Beathard but he similarly makes some terrible decisions but doesnt have nearly the arm Beathard has. Plus he basically never played under the center in college so it will be interesting to see if they try to force it or run him out of shotgun all game long.

Fam we’re down to our 3rd string QB who will be handing off to our 3rd and 4th string RBs who will probably barely see the field because our already basement defense is missing 2 of its best players :rofl:

Fam we’re down to our 3rd string QB who will be handing off to our 3rd and 4th string RBs who will probably barely see the field because our already basement defense is missing 2 of its best players :rofl:

So are you saying my friend should start Jalen Richard at his flex tonight in his 0.5 PPR league? :nerd:

So are you saying my friend should start Jalen Richard at his flex tonight in his 0.5 PPR league? :nerd:

Martin is probably a better play. I have a feeling if mullens starts we start off like the last few games where there is a lot of early mistakes and we try to play catch up all game.

My friend is streaming the raiders defense tonight if Mullens starts. 49ers offense and defense is just that God damn banged up

Might be the highlight of my week if it’s on so I’m game

I know you are in jail and all, but **** me, it that was all I had to look forward to all week i dont know what i would do and i like the 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom