2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That throw to Kittle was concerning... it was a reckless throw off of his back foot, into the middle of the field. If he wasn’t playing a Pee wee defense, it would have been all bad.

Where’s peopleschamp?

You still ******* around thinking you hard and ****??? Oh that’s right, it’s hard to post o niketalk when momma has you in bed by 8 pm.
My mom might be gone but she ain’t raise no *****.
Have fun in Vegas you ******* degenerate clown

Reactions: HIM
That throw to Kittle was concerning... it was a reckless throw off of his back foot, into the middle of the field. If he wasn’t playing a Pee wee defense, it would have been all bad.

wreckless turnovers are fine when you're playing a team with no NFL caliber QB on the roster

Where’s peopleschamp?

You still ****ing around thinking you hard and ****??? Oh that’s right, it’s hard to post o niketalk when momma has you in bed by 8 pm.
My mom might be gone but she ain’t raise no *****.
Have fun in Vegas you ****ing degenerate clown

tenor.gif

Got damn the raiders suck. Suck isn’t even appropriate.

I have huge hatred for the raiders but condolences to the fans. This is not right at all

They quit on Gruden. It’s that simple. Everyone was pursuing the ball at half speed on that td run.

Make no mistake

We own the bay.

Peopleschamp living in concord thinking he from “the bay”, send your *** back on Bart where you belong you clown.

Raiders looking really stiff! Sound familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom