2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was in here protecting gruden back earlier in the season when I said he ain't that good :lol:

Getting a 49ers win and I ****** over your fantasy team.

200w (93).gif

So how many first round picks do the Raiders have in 2019? 2 from the Bears, 1 from the Cowboys and 1 for themselves ?

They quit on Gruden. It’s that simple. Everyone was pursuing the ball at half speed on that td run.

I can’t argue this. Gruden and Davis consistently contradicts themselves and I wouldn’t be surprised if this team doesn’t give a **** anymore.

All that **** about the team giving up on Carr, my belief is those rumors came from Gruden, man...honestly...

But at the end of the day, film don’t lie and these guys need a job - whether it’s for the Raiders or not.

It’s gonna be so nice without the bum *** raiders in this area. No surprise it ends how it started.

I’m convinced Gruden wanted it this way. He wants to pick ALL of his own talent.

Pro Football Focus ranked the raiders defense at like a 65 going into this game. They ranked the 49ers in the 50s. Chris Collins worth can go suck a ****

damn stanfan stanfan

you getting a little crazy over in Sacramento. Calm down my dude. Both of your teams are still sh!tty. Yours is just less sh!tty. Like, the Raiders are runny poop and you guys are a solid healthy poop. Its still poop at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom