Not open for further replies.
I got Jumpman’s response if y’all don’t wanna wait

“Why are you worried about me?”

“Get off my midsection”

“I see my fans are talking about me again”

“I got locked in the gym”

Just pick one

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love tater tots. But nicky's concoction....

200.gif

I did see on twitter that a Raiders fan got knocked the **** out last night

You can see him coming in at the 9 second mark

This raiders fan took a worse beating than their own damn team

In San Francisco they fight at games.

In DC/Maryland we get topped off.

East > West

The Raiders deserve every single thing their getting. Can’t even defend this franchise right now. I’m a life long fan and have been over 20 years. But this is just embarrassing. It’s the most disfuncional franchise in sports and won’t change till the Davis family is no longer involved. I’ll still be in front of the screen every Sunday though screaming and yelling and cussing like i have all my life.

The team regressed with the same players last season. I wouldn’t be so quick to judge Gruden. No one can deny he’s acquired a nice stockpile of draft picks. He’s obviously not trying or expecting to win this year. After a few drafts I personally believe he’ll warrant the criticism. Not quite yet though. There isn’t one metric you can point too to justify Hue being a better coach then John. Not one.

The team regressed with the same players last season. I wouldn’t be so quick to judge Gruden. No one can deny he’s acquired a nice stockpile of draft picks. He’s obviously not trying or expecting to win this year. After a few drafts I personally believe he’ll warrant the criticism. Not quite yet though. There isn’t one metric you can point too to justify Hue being a better coach then John. Not one.
I just have no faith in Grudens ability to build this thing with picks, he doesn’t have a great drafting history. He ran the Bucs into the ground and then fired. He won his super bowl with a team he didn’t build. His first round pick Kolton Miller is getting destroyed, eatin alive. The team already quit on him. This is a circus. Add in the move to Vegas, trading away you’re best players. It’s a dumpster fire

I just have no faith in Grudens ability to build this thing with picks, he doesn’t have a great drafting history. He ran the Bucs into the ground and then fired. He won his super bowl with a team he didn’t build. His first round pick Kolton Miller is getting destroyed, eatin alive. The team already quit on him. This is a circus. Add in the move to Vegas, trading away you’re best players. It’s a dumpster fire

John built the last Raiders SB team from 1998-2001. The team that lost to TB. I’m unsure if you credit Bill Callahan with that run or not. He’s currently my teams offensive line coach.

John built the last Raiders SB team from 1998-2001. The team that lost to TB. I’m unsure if you credit Bill Callahan with that run or not. He’s currently my teams offensive line coach.
I’ll give u that I guess. But there is absolutely no excuse for what’s happening now. And his drafting history is still suspect. He signed guys his first go around in Oakland but still didn’t draft well....

I’ll give u that I guess. But there is absolutely no excuse for what’s happening now. And his drafting history is still suspect. He signed guys his first go around in Oakland but still didn’t draft well....

I wasn’t quite where you are now but if his brother went 3-3 again after a 3-2 start for the 3rd consecutive year (I believe) I would’ve wanted him fired after the game. I’ve watched my team be mostly trash my whole adult life. I’ve become more patient in my older age (34).

I wasn’t quite where you are now but if his brother went 3-3 again after a 3-2 start for the 3rd consecutive year (I believe) I would’ve wanted him fired after the game. I’ve watched my team be mostly trash my whole adult life. I’ve become more patient in my older age (34).
The patience as a Raider fan no longer exists it’s been a circus since 03 lmao

The patients as a Raider fan no longer exists it’s been a circus since 03 lmao

03? I’ve got something to tell you brother. It was 1991 when Washington last saw the NFC Championship Game. Let that sink in. Some teams have it worst then that... I think?

Take the lumps in year 1 of a new era and hope for the future. I definitely understand your frustration though.

03? I’ve got something to tell brother. It was 1991 since Washington has seen the NFC Championship Game. Let that sink in. Some teams have it worst then that... I think?

Take the lumps in year 1 of a new era and hope for the future. I definitely understand your frustration though.
I feel it. Good luck. y’all looking good this year so far..

I feel it. Good luck. y’all looking good this year so far..

So far. Every Washington fan is happy with how we’ve started. However we all know at some point (playoffs hopefully) our defense is gonna give up points and in the back of our minds don’t really believe in Alex Smith and our offense to come through. Everyone in DC can feel it.

im still staying quiet about Gruden. none of the criticism makes sense to me. He inherited a team everyone said was trash. He's blowing it up and everyone is expecting wins? Should he not be blowing it up? Seems like he's doing the logical thing to me. And he's doing it well with the picks that are coming.

just gonna have to wait and see what he does with it to get the real answer.

im still staying quiet about Gruden. none of the criticism makes sense to me. He inherited a team everyone said was trash. He's blowing it up and everyone is expecting wins? Should he not be blowing it up? Seems like he's doing the logical thing to me. And he's doing it well with the picks that are coming.

just gonna have to wait and see what he does with it to get the real answer.

1. He lost the team by constantly contradicting himself. Trading Mack and Cooper but saying they want to win now. What kind of message is that to the team and the fan base? I get it what are you suppose to say, but in this scenario you gotta choose your words wisely or be labeled a liar.
2. If the team isn’t good, that’s one thing but you would see effort and this team quit on him because of the reason above. They quit on him the way he clearly quit on them.
3. We know he can not evaluate talent, so I’m not even excited about the draft and having 5 first round picks in 2 years (or more after it’s all said and done).
4. Personally, I hate how he defers all personnel questions to our GM when it’s obvious it goes through him.
5. Kinda goes back to #1, but his little *** comments are annoying. “It’s difficult to find a good pass rusher”. Like no **** Sherlock.

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s been discussed in here before but Gruden wasn’t even sold on Khalil Mack coming out of college.

Wings was on espn Chi 1000 talking about how he when they were prepping for that draft Gruden was like “who? From where? Stop it. I’m not drafting no guy out of ******* a university of Buffalo ”

:lol: What a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom