2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if it’s been discussed in here before but Gruden wasn’t even sold on Khalil Mack coming out of college.

Wings was on espn Chi 1000 talking about how he when they were prepping for that draft Gruden was like “who? From where? Stop it. I’m not drafting no guy out of ****ing a university of Buffalo ”

:lol: What a clown
The irony of this all is the trade of Gruden back in 2001 ****** us for 20 years. The trade of Mack by Gruden might have ****** us another 5-10 when it’s all said and done.

This is entirely based on knowing Gruden cannot evaluate young talent/draft, so I’m rollin with that until he proves otherwise.

Apparently the Niners were top bidders in the Khalil Mack sweepstakes. Gruden decided on the Bears because he thought the Niners would have a lower pick....
3AFC533A-424B-4244-A724-1B7679047ABD.gif

Hue Jackson on a media tour splanin why he got fired. :lol:
I heard him on First Take this morning. He seems to go back and forth on what happened, saying he doesn't blame Haley, yet regretting that he entrusted to playcalling to Haley and mentioning that he should have stuck to controlling the offense himself. He also referred to himself as a manager to his two coordinators, which I believe he didn't want to do in the first place. What I got from this is the Browns as an organization seems wishy-washy as hell.

At least Joakim Noah had some years at an MVP level.

Bradford has made over $130M with zero (0) All-Pro selections & a 34-48-1 record.

Tbh, I dont really get the Gruden slander. Three first round picks for Mack and Cooper was an absolute heist. It's not like the current roster was doing a damn thing anyway :lol:

Wait.. what..

Do you think this is a bad move?

Oakland is several games under .500 the last handful of years, even with that 12-4 season where Mack won DPOY. They peaked as a team that year and still got knocked out in the Wild Card. They havent won the AFC West in over 15 seasons. The current roster and philosophy towards roster building clearly aint working, so changes are being made.

It's actually in Oakland's best interest to lose as many games as possible. Gruden is getting rid of his good players in favor of losses, cap space, and draft picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom