2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear Down!

Geeked for all these games today

I’m thinking 20 piece.. half lemon pepper / half mild , basket of fries and a corona for Kickoff meal today

Its game day beby..turnin up to da max..WHO DAT back in da dome..we all gon see who the NFC big dawg is today ya herdme

Saints ‘nem my guys. Hate it gon have to be them. Finna catch dis L.

You ready freddy?

interested to see how get the better of the Brady and Fraud matchup tonight on the defensive side, MM or BB

The only problem with draft picks is it is a complete crapshoot. Look at what Gruden did this year. Miller has been awful at LT, PJ hall has 10 tackles and 0 sacks this year, they traded their third for martavis, Brandon parker has been awful on the other side of the line, they drafted a terrible punter in the 5th and a bunch of high risk players with off the field issues or heart problems with their remaining picks.

Draft picks are great, but you have to be able to hit on them to matter. Gruden hasnt shown much of an ability to do that.

Sure, they will have some sure fire picks like Bosa, but after that it's going to get murky and they will likely just end up in the same or worse position as before.
Exactly what I been saying. Look at Grudens draft history. Don’t trust it. I trust McKenzie more than Gruden but we all know who’s pulling the strings. I have no faith in Gruden to build us to contenders

what draft history does Gruden have?

Do you guys think him being a personality on ESPN warrants a "history" compared to actually drafting players? srs. He said I love this guy about everyone on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom