2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
McCarthy is beyond trash at this point. But I don't care if GB keeps him at all. Nobody is worried about GB anymore, even though certain announcers want you to think they are. Always competitive with Rodgers, but definitely beatable and easily exploitable.
The league caught up and passed them...**** Dan Quinn laid the blueprint on how to beat them when they were at their peak.

Kamara is why i impulsively want Bell tbh lol. Gurley too.

despite the negative perception on RB's

Gute said he's gonna be active in FA and has the balls to do it too :nerd:
yeah a RB would do wonders for this offense. there's an obvious correlation the past couple years with the success of our RBs as well (and during the SB contending years)...

i know jones ****** up today but it took half a season for mccarthy to figure out how to use him.

if they keep mccarthy again they really need an innovative offensive coordinator. i honestly just want an overhaul of the staff though. hire lincoln riley or find the next mcvay :lol:

Jones gashed. Must've averaged about 5 yards per carry, it seemed. Offense just had no rhyme to it. I wonder how much of that is Rodgers though too.

Disciplined defenses can beat GB. Always been that way. We saw tonight when NE stayed in their lanes and set the edge, not much the GB offense could do. That’s the hard part though, staying disciplined when the play is extended.

Jones gashed. Must've averaged about 5 yards per carry, it seemed. Offense just had no rhyme to it. I wonder how much of that is Rodgers though too.
he isn't without his faults as well. you can see his frustration with the playcalling though. i do wonder if there's a rift with him and mccarthy over the playcalling

thats pretty much it. we have a run game but it doesnt mean anything. it seems like every play is at the wrong time. situationally there's no rythm. its also like we're never going for a first down when its first or second down. always playing for third and we stall somewhere in there. which yes, is mccarhty.

0B2EBAF6-45F2-492F-8B89-CA04DE51526C.jpeg

Would just like to pop my head in here to state that Gerald McCoy might be the most overrated player in Bucs franchise history. I’ve never, ever noticed a difference between when he’s in the game or when some undrafted practice squad dude is in there for him when he gets one of his yearly injuries.

The Bucs defense is continuing to give up 34.3 points per game...the most in NFL history. At this point I wouldn’t mind just losing out to get Koetter’s *** out the paint but he’s gonna do whatever it takes to keep his job so I’m sure we’ll somehow end up winning a few more meaningless games this year.

Packers...are DONE. Better be careful...might catch a last place finish. Bums.

McCarthy is beyond trash at this point. But I don't care if GB keeps him at all. Nobody is worried about GB anymore, even though certain announcers want you to think they are. Always competitive with Rodgers, but definitely beatable and easily exploitable.

I'm here for all this.

Now the real fun in the NFC North starts this week and 11/18 when y'all come to the crib 651akathepaul 651akathepaul :evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom