2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nick. nick. @nako xl @John00 @d3si would a loss to Peterman and the Bills be the final nail in the coffin for Bowles? If so I'm all for it.

I'm all for it just to see if it is humanly possible to lose to a Peterman led team

Going be hilarious if/when the saints take those Ls in December and freddy fig freddy fig goes MIA, again

Also waiting to see when @the collector has a parole violation

Dont wish this on us, Freddy is one of the best posters on NT.

Packers stopped being a dominant team when the NFC west became the toughest division in football...then after that faded the panthers and the falcons took over with handing them consistent L’s.

Packers were dominant in 2014. it was a Super Bowl team that was on the wrong side of a miracle. barring a miracle none of this might not even be a discussion.

2010, 2011, and 2014 were our 3 legitimate Super Bowl contending teams.

And that was very apparent last night. A lot of GB's schemes are from a by-gone era. McCarthy gets out coached about 70% of the time. The Packers legit haven't been the same since Russ started crying on them boys lol and ironically they went on to give the Pats there second win of dominance that the Packers are so desperately wanting to have. McCarthy is gone by the end of the season. Sucks cause GB's wildcard SB run is one of the best ever.

What is firing him mid-season realistically going to do?

Our defense wouldn't get any better might as well let Bowles ride out the entire season

Both Bates and Bowles are not doing Darnold - the most important component to the franchise - any favors whatsoever. I understand that there probably isn't anyone on the staff that's worthy of even being an interim HC for the remainder, but for the simple fact that Bowles threw the DEFENSE under the bus yesterday......

The Jets must hire an offensive minded HC. The goods teams in the league are scoring 30+ points with ease. 2019 FA & draft must be offensive driven with defense as a sprinkle; see edge rusher. They'll have $90M+ again of cap to work with.

For GB to even have a shot to win the division they have to go 7-1 at the very least the rest of the way with:

Miami
@ Seattle
@ Minny
Arizona
Falcons
@ Chicago
@ Jets
Lions

7-1 is not happening

Both Bates and Bowles are not doing Darnold - the most important component to the franchise - any favors whatsoever. I understand that there probably isn't anyone on the staff that's worthy of even being an interim HC for the remainder, but for the simple fact that Bowles threw the DEFENSE under the bus yesterday......

The Jets must hire an offensive minded HC. The goods teams in the league are scoring 30+ points with ease. 2019 FA & draft must be offensive driven with defense as a sprinkle; see edge rusher. They'll have $90M+ again of cap to work with.

We need an offensive minded coach for sure but firing him mid-season while having a rookie QB is just poor taste IMO

Darnold was doomed to begin with being drafted by a team with no pass rush and spotty O-line

And for Bowels to say that about our defense is wild but the man holds high standards I guess :lol:

We need an offensive minded coach for sure but firing him mid-season while having a rookie QB is just poor taste IMO

Darnold was doomed to begin with being drafted by a team with no pass rush and spotty O-line

And for Bowels to say that about our defense is wild but the man holds high standards I guess :lol:

He has balls to be honest to call out the defense who did their job all game long. They kept the Miami offense out of the end zone. I would be LIVID if I was a defensive player and heard his remarks.

For GB to even have a shot to win the division they have to go 7-1 at the very least the rest of the way with:

Miami
@ Seattle
@ Minny
Arizona
Falcons
@ Chicago
@ Jets
Lions

7-1 is not happening

7-1 wouldn't completely shock me.. @ Vikings is their hardest game

Then after that no clue if it's Falcons at home, @ chicago or @ seahawks

So it's going 3-1 in those games and not slipping up at others

There was a time he possibly could of been...before Brady scooped up two more rings and the way Brady did it.

Rodgers is way too shaky in big games. He’s one of the greats but he’s not even better then Peyton....let alone the GOAT Brady. That narrative has to stop forever.

NFC is too deep this season I can't even begin to think who'll grab a wild card spot

Panthers can't **** up at Pittsburgh neither

Dude we cant f up at all, look at our dam division, red hot Saints and sneaky Falcons

NFC is definitely stacked. Falcons are worrying the hell out of me. As long as we handle business and win the games we are supposed to its going to come down to the last 5 weeks to see who wins the division I think. I hate that we have Saints at home, Falcons at home then @Saints our last 3 damn games. But as long as we don't completely implode we should be able to grab a wildcard spot if we don't win the division. I think at the absolute worst we finish 11-5 barring injuries.

Going be hilarious if/when the saints take those Ls in December and freddy fig freddy fig goes MIA, again

Also waiting to see when @the collector has a parole violation

They definitely taking an L on the 17th

Deion Jones is back after the Falcons play the Browns....with the way Kazee playing and Foye Deion should make our defense at the very least average to slightly above average...Keanu will still be missed of course but Kazee is has def stepped up for Ricardo Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom