2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For you Fortnite players

Screenshot_20181105-134926_Facebook.jpg

A few of us had a discussion on how'd we'd rank the importance of mcvay gurley and Goff to the rams

I ranked em
1) mcvay
2) gurley
3) goff

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...the-right-time/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
this is about right. BUT, Goff has become such a very good QB, i think the whole McVay makes him a good QB narrative needs to slow down. Goff throws some dimes on such a consistent basis. he deserves more love and making McVay look even better. I mean, just a year ago, McVay was talking into his headset to let him know about coverage and stuff like that!

And I was on that narrative until this season. Goff is outstanding.

this is about right. BUT, Goff has become such a very good QB, i think the whole McVay makes him a good QB narrative needs to slow down. Goff throws some dimes on such a consistent basis. he deserves more love and making McVay look even better. I mean, just a year ago, McVay was talking into his headset to let him know about coverage and stuff like that!

And I was on that narrative until this season. Goff is outstanding.

trust me, i believe in goff (and believed in him from the draft and seeing him at cal).. and if i was talking long term, i'd go mcvay then goff.. but right now i'd rank gurley as more important to the rams

only concern i had about goff, which was eagles related during the draft, was dude having a strong enough arm to succeed playing in philly once November hits and that wind starts kicking up (which makes it tough on any QB and kicker we bring in)

Wouldnt McVay be the most important part of the rams? Gurley balling but he still had a down season his 2nd year when Fisher was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom