2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt McVay be the most important part of the rams? Gurley balling but he still had a down season his 2nd year when Fisher was there.

my biggest point for mcvay as no 1 out of the group:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Todd Gurley has more touchdowns than the following teams:

Bills
Titans
Cowboys
Giants
Jaguars
Cardinals
Raiders

He only has one less than the skins.

Please continue to tell me Gurley doesnt matter while subsequently stating that Julio isn't a top 5 WR because of TDs

Last edited:
I'm still amazed that First Take is still riding hard for the Cowboys after Skip Bayless left two years ago.

I'm still amazed that First Take is still riding hard for the Cowboys after Skip Bayless left two years ago.

It's easy.. large fan base plus hated by enough other fans plus easy to make jokes

Last edited:
He has been in Miami since the start of the season recording a record. He is apparently leaving meaning he will likely report this week or early next. Im guessing he reports Wednesday so he can collect a check that week.

Or he's just trolling.

Well they play this Thursday so I doubt they wanna deal with that drama of adding him to the locker room leading up to that when he deserted the team for the entire season.

What are the chances the Steelers will strictly have him sign this tender so they can collect the 2nd round compensatory pick next year and then ask him to go away for the rest of the season unless Connor goes down?

Well they play this Thursday so I doubt they wanna deal with that drama of adding him to the locker room leading up to that when he deserted the team for the entire season.

What are the chances the Steelers will strictly have him sign this tender so they can collect the 2nd round compensatory pick next year and then ask him to go away for the rest of the season unless Connor goes down?

That's why im saying he probably reports Wednesday. Then there is zero chance he suits up and he gets a free paycheck out of it.

I'm guessing Leveon probably doesn't see the field this year or if he does, its in a limited capacity.

I don't think they just let him walk either. They probably use the transition tag on him now that his salary is going to be cheaper.

In all reality, the Steelers don't have to let the media know if they have had contact from Bell at all. What if the two sides have actually been in talks and there is reasoning behind the delay? Certainly not realistic because Bell is missing out on millions, but it would be funny to see it play out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom