2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2018-11-05-HueFired.png

651akathepaul 651akathepaul listening to the ringer nfl show with Kevin Clark and Robert mays

And they're praising belicheck for how he used cordelle and it's pretty hilarious

Then they went on to talking about why teams didn't use Devin Hester or even tavon in the same manner.. which is F'n hilarious given both of their damn college teams tried AND teams in the league

651akathepaul 651akathepaul listening to the ringer nfl show with Kevin Clark and Robert mays

And they're praising belicheck for how he used cordelle and it's pretty hilarious

Then they went on to talking about why teams didn't use Devin Hester or even tavon in the same manner.. which is F'n hilarious given both of their damn college teams tried AND teams in the league

Yeah, Devin was used mostly as a WR. He wasn't the same kind of player as CP to use out of the backfield like that. Tavon just failed at it. And I said this before but the Vikings did use him out of the backfield at times, but they had Adrian Peterson and then AP and Jerrick McKinnon when CP was in Minnesota. They probably could have done it more, but it really wasn't necessary most of the time.

Yeah, Devin was used mostly as a WR. He wasn't the same kind of player as CP to use out of the backfield like that. Tavon just failed at it. And I said this before but the Vikings did use him out of the backfield at times, but they had Adrian Peterson and then AP and Jerrick McKinnon when CP was in Minnesota. They probably could have done it more, but it really wasn't necessary most of the time.

Devin they tried him all over the place at Miami inclusive of TB.. just couldn't find a place to stick.. I know the bears had him at a bunch of spots too

But Fisher for how unimaginative his offense was, they were lining dude up at TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom