2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how are you still caping for Jameis? like seriously...how? he doesn't care for you. he's made your team terrible. he's made you look terrible in this thread. you don't owe him anything, familia :lol:

Yeah, last year I woulda gave Chester that work for slandering Jameis but now...

giphy.gif

If we don’t re-sign him this summer I’ll love to see what NT has to say when he’s in the playoffs with the Jags, Giants or Broncos next year.

Jags, maybe. Giants won't bother with him. Broncos? Not sure either.

I think if we're going start a new thread, @Hahahaha has to at least attempt to try to live up to the last time a poll was done for him, but he disregarded the results

If we don’t re-sign him this summer I’ll love to see what NT has to say when he’s in the playoffs with the Jags, Giants or Broncos next year.
I believe Jameis has talent but its to the point where he wont tap into it in Tampa. Can't imagine the Jags want to go down the road to trade the 2nd most turnover prone qb for the first.

Am I bad American that I truly don't care about Election Day? :lol: Like, I'm going about my day as if it was any other.

Am I bad American that I truly don't care about Election Day? :lol: Like, I'm going about my day as if it was any other.

you don't care cause the guy you voted for and all his cronies are running **** right now :smh:

get out and vote, man. doesn't matter if you're in a red or blue state...everyone who wants a change needs to get out and vote :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom