2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't even know it was the election day. Either way I'm not allowed to vote so I never know.

People still believe in jameis. Crazy cause I thought dude had next , I wanted him to be good but dude ain't it.

Am I bad American that I truly don't care about Election Day? :lol: Like, I'm going about my day as if it was any other.

This Election Day, a little bit...

And that's being kind.. unless you're totally fine with the abnormal absurdities that take place on almost a daily basis, then do you

Didn't even know it was the election day. Either way I'm not allowed to vote so I never know.

You a felon?

Go sneak in and try to vote anyways

Am I bad American that I truly don't care about Election Day? :lol: Like, I'm going about my day as if it was any other.

Yes, go ******* vote. I don't care which side you are on but go vote.

I just left the polling place and it was packed with 50-80 year olds. Stop letting them decide the fate of our country

Some great photos of Michael Thomas' Joe Horn homage from The Times-Picayune.

a47_cellthomas10.jpeg

cd0_saintshostrams20186688.jpeg

f71_cellthomas03.jpeg

9de_cellthomas04.jpeg

15e_saintshostrams20186745.jpeg

07f_cellthomas05.jpeg

Michael Thomas is a beast.

And those XI cleats.
wow.png

Just need me one purrr next month.

I think Marshall could still be serviceable as a 3rd or 4th option.

Is Mariota getting the bag with Tennessee or do they let him walk?! Tough spot for the org but I dont see him as franchise material.

giants a playoff team with Jameis??

yikes...

Jameis isn’t a complete statue in the pocket so he’d be able to escape a lot of the pressure that Eli can’t. Jameis with Saquon, Beckham, Shepard and Engram would put up crazy numbers. I’d be a huge fan of him going there if we move on from him.

Jameis isn’t a complete statue in the pocket so he’d be able to escape a lot of the pressure that Eli can’t. Jameis with Saquon, Beckham, Shepard and Engram would put up crazy numbers. I’d be a huge fan of him going there if we move on from him.

Honestly though, whats the difference between him on the Giants and him failing on the Bucs?

They are two very similarly built teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom