2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Ryan is having a season just as good, if not better, than 2016 & no one is talking about it

Because we’re 4-4 that’s why..they’ll go to talkin about the falcons once we’re 6-4 and they have to talk up falcons and saints for thanksgiving. Matt Ryan having a better year than brees and he’s been the most pressured QB in the league before Sunday just been hit with injuries on defense that’s all.

James White is for sure a system running back right?

his production is kinda stupid this year. dont think i can see him doing nearly as much elsewhere though.

he wasnt drafted in my friends league :sick:

I thought to myself: I don't check this thread enough, and then...

331060D2-2564-4F3C-9D7E-82CABE697A8D.jpeg

Was kinda hesitant to try this #LifeHack but I went for it anyway. Sink was full of dishes.

There's no different taste or smell in the pasta so I'd say it was a success.

This actually makes me mad

Pull up

You have said some dumb things before in here, this might be the dumbest

The lengths Brian kemp went to, to disenfranchise people from their basic rights was for a little more than to screw over poor white people

And you must not be black...only dumb person here is the one that don’t see black people literally get nothing out of all this ****. Even when a democrat is in office..so excuse me for recognizing that BLACK PEOPLE have been getting ****** over in this country since forever. Only difference is when a republican is in office everyone suffer..and if I have to be empty handed so will everyone else. Not one politician is giving a black person **** but pandering for a vote..us black folks been making soup out of **** for a long time..we’ll keep moving by helping ourselves because that’s the only help arriving for us. So keep that dumb ******** to yourself.

331060D2-2564-4F3C-9D7E-82CABE697A8D.jpeg

Was kinda hesitant to try this #LifeHack but I went for it anyway. Sink was full of dishes.

There's no different taste or smell in the pasta so I'd say it was a success.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::sick::sick:

There has to be splash back too. Dude is really out here eating doodoo macaroni

And you must not be black...only dumb person here is the one that don’t see black people literally get nothing out of all this ****. Even when a democrat is in office..so excuse me for recognizing that BLACK PEOPLE have been getting ****ed over in this country since forever. Only difference is when a republican is in office everyone suffer..and if I have to be empty handed so will everyone else. Not one politician is giving a black person **** but pandering for a vote..us black folks been making soup out of **** for a long time..we’ll keep moving by helping ourselves because that’s the only help arriving for us. So keep that dumb bull**** to yourself.

So you voted straight GOP, if you voted at all?

So you voted straight GOP, if you voted at all?
I voted Democrat, with the notion that if Stacey don’t win I’m not bothered by it. If she do I’ll see what happens for black people in Georgia.. if it’s the same **** I’ll be done with giving anyone my vote. People feet have to be held to the fire, what can you do for me it’s all I’m asking from now on. If it doesn’t meet any of the things I want to see. I won’t vote.

I voted Democrat, with the notion that if Stacey don’t win I’m not bothered by it. If she do I’ll see what happens for black people in Georgia.. if it’s the same **** I’ll be done with giving anyone my vote. People feet have to be held to the fire, what can you do for me it’s all I’m asking from now on. If it doesn’t meet any of the things I want to see. I won’t vote.

So nothing Brian kemp did bothered you?

So nothing Brian kemp did bothered you?

Brian Kemp is your typical southern white person...I expect him to act like that ..so no. He’s doing what I expect him to do, this is Georgia he’s doing what his kind do here on a normal basis..he’s no different from any of the governors Georgia has had. I live in Atlanta..us black people do pretty damn good here even with the short end of the stick. It’s us..not a politician that’s helping, just us. I’ll never vote for a GOP candidate..I’m also not going to participate in this continued cycled of Democrat’s lining their pockets at the expense of black people, but want my vote. We’ve seen too many mayors in Atlanta do that. Lucky us black people are successful enough at all fronts in this city to keep pushing.

Brian Kemp is your typical southern white person...I expect him to act like that ..so no. He’s doing what I expect him to do, this is Georgia he’s doing what his kind do here on a normal basis..he’s no different from any of the governors Georgia has had. I live in Atlanta..us black people do pretty damn good here even with the short end of the stick. It’s us..not a politician that’s helping, just us. I’ll never vote for a GOP candidate..I’m also not going to participate in this continued cycled of Democrat’s lining their pockets at the expense of black people, but want my vote. We’ve seen too many mayors in Atlanta do that. Lucky us black people are successful enough at all fronts in this city to keep pushing.

So how exactly do you expect things to change if you just accept the things kemp did to get elected?

So how exactly do you expect things to change if you just accept the things kemp did to get elected?

Brian Kemp didn’t do anything new to win :lol: voter suppression been going on for decades..it’s not going to change regardless..don’t change under republicans don’t change under democrats. So what I’m going to do is worry about myself..and continue my own goal of building wealth for me and my family and sharing it with my community. No help is coming for us..we’ve always been the help. My eyes will get wide again when I see a few of my demands on the agenda. Until then. It’s back to focusing on my goals rather than the doom and gloom.

Brian Kemp didn’t do anything new to win :lol: voter suppression been going on for decades..it’s not going to change regardless..don’t change under republicans don’t change under democrats. So what I’m going to do is worry about myself..and continue my own goal of building wealth for me and my family and sharing it with my community. No help is coming for us..we’ve always been the help. My eyes will get wide again when I see a few of my demands on the agenda. Until then. It’s back to focusing on my goals rather than the doom and gloom.

So you never expect things to change?

Not when it comes to this country and black folks..hell to the no. I’m no naive fool, I read enough to understand this is nothing ne..we’ll get a crumb or 2...just enough to believe.

Black men in Florida:

And you must not be black...only dumb person here is the one that don’t see black people literally get nothing out of all this ****. Even when a democrat is in office..so excuse me for recognizing that BLACK PEOPLE have been getting ****ed over in this country since forever. Only difference is when a republican is in office everyone suffer..and if I have to be empty handed so will everyone else. Not one politician is giving a black person **** but pandering for a vote..us black folks been making soup out of **** for a long time..we’ll keep moving by helping ourselves because that’s the only help arriving for us. So keep that dumb bull**** to yourself.
Nothing but facts! Only reason I vote is because of the sacrifice my ancestors made to give me that right.
You NEED to vote! If anything to honor all those black people who came before you and died fighting for YOUR freedom. You didn’t get those rights all on your own, it was on the backs of our ancestors. Don’t let their deaths be in vein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom